ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal
http://forums.te4.org/

[v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite
http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=36555
Page 22 of 25

Author:  nsrr [ Wed May 23, 2018 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

There's one (maybe two) that add ui elements for tracking turn energy. tome-chrono and tome-clock, I think. Both look kind of old, though, and I don't know what kind of ui functionality they add.

For what it's worth, I think they wanted to display whatever time the device clock would display, presumably for playing full screen and not losing track of too many hours.

Author:  Zizzo [ Thu May 24, 2018 11:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

nsrr wrote:
There's one (maybe two) that add ui elements for tracking turn energy. tome-chrono and tome-clock, I think. Both look kind of old, though, and I don't know what kind of ui functionality they add.

For what it's worth, I think they wanted to display whatever time the device clock would display, presumably for playing full screen and not losing track of too many hours.

Well, that turned out to be not quite as bad as I'd feared; Nate's old Chronometer addon turned out to be a pretty good source of proverbial crib notes on how to add an interface element to the UI (with a few updates for intervening changes).

Author:  Zizzo [ Thu May 31, 2018 3:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

Pushing out v15h for both ZOmnibus and ZOmnibus Lite, with a bugfix in Store Wish List and new support in Passive Cooldowns for some new talents in Forbidden Cults.

Author:  Zizzo [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

Pushing out v15i for both ZOmnibus and ZOmnibus Lite, with Forbidden Cults updates to Enhanced Object Compare and Talent Point Planner.

Author:  Zizzo [ Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

Aaand hot on the heels of that, v15i.1 for both, with a small fix to that last Enhanced Object compare update. We Apologize for the Error.™ :oops:

Author:  Chronosplit [ Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

Good news: the in-game addon updater detects that an update came out for ZOmnibus Lite
Bad news: it doesn't actually download, and sticks at 0kb/s forever.

I'm not really sure whether this is ZOmnibus Lite's fault or if this is a game bug, but just downloading from the addon page and replacing the file in the addon folder like normal works just fine. :roll:

Author:  Zizzo [ Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

Chronosplit wrote:
Good news: the in-game addon updater detects that an update came out for ZOmnibus Lite
Bad news: it doesn't actually download, and sticks at 0kb/s forever.

I'm not really sure whether this is ZOmnibus Lite's fault or if this is a game bug, but just downloading from the addon page and replacing the file in the addon folder like normal works just fine. :roll:

:shock: I'm… fairly certain there's nothing I could have done that would cause that. I suppose we're about to find out, though: v15i.2 just went out for both, with a small Cults-related improvement to Enhanced Wield Replace..

Author:  shyusti [ Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

This add-on pack works great for me, but there doesn't seem to be a setting in my Gameplay Options to alter the 'short-circuit T1' mod. It just never gives me the option to skip, and starts me at the first floor every time.

What my options look like:
https://puu.sh/AM1D9/cb154eedd4.jpg

Author:  Chronosplit [ Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

Zizzo wrote:
Chronosplit wrote:
Good news: the in-game addon updater detects that an update came out for ZOmnibus Lite
Bad news: it doesn't actually download, and sticks at 0kb/s forever.

I'm not really sure whether this is ZOmnibus Lite's fault or if this is a game bug, but just downloading from the addon page and replacing the file in the addon folder like normal works just fine. :roll:

:shock: I'm… fairly certain there's nothing I could have done that would cause that. I suppose we're about to find out, though: v15i.2 just went out for both, with a small Cults-related improvement to Enhanced Wield Replace..

I've got more info about this. This isn't ZOmnibus's fault at all. I know this because I have gotten the same problem auto-updating other things, and apparently I'm not the only one. I should probably take this out to Bugs soon.

Author:  Zizzo [ Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

shyusti wrote:
This add-on pack works great for me, but there doesn't seem to be a setting in my Gameplay Options to alter the 'short-circuit T1' mod. It just never gives me the option to skip, and starts me at the first floor every time.

[sound F/X: source diving] With ZOmnibus Lite? Yup, that's a bug; was forgetting to load Tier-1 Short Circuit Option's hooks file, which installs its game option. Fixed in v15i.3, just released. We Apologize for the Inconvenience.™ :oops:

Chronosplit wrote:
I've got more info about this. This isn't ZOmnibus's fault at all. I know this because I have gotten the same problem auto-updating other things, and apparently I'm not the only one.

*whew* :wink:

Author:  Zizzo [ Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

Pushing out v15i.4 for both, with small fixes for Enhanced Wield Replace and Enhanced Object Compare.

Author:  Zizzo [ Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

Pushing out minor release 15i.5 for both, with small improvements to Go to Landmark and Restart Sustains.

Author:  Zizzo [ Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

Pushing out v15i.6 for ZOmnibus only, with a small bugfix for Prodigious Progress.

Author:  Doctornull [ Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

EDIT: Might have found the issue. Steam gave me another copy of Zomnibus thanks to an update earlier today. I had the previous-newest installed manually by installing from te4.org instead.

Let's see if removing the _108.teaa fixes everything.

... time passes ...

Yep, that was it.

Well, now you know what this dumb mistake looks like :)


---------------- ye olde content follows ----------------

Embers of Wrath

I saved in Gates of Morning after fighting Aeryn, before killing (most of) the townies.

Reloaded save, got this:
Attachment:
orcfist bug.jpg
orcfist bug.jpg [ 219.24 KiB | Viewed 1380 times ]


I have played through this town before in this module, so it's something specific to saving & re-loading.

I have the save if you're interested in seeing it.

Can't find the log file though.

Author:  Zizzo [ Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

Doctornull wrote:
EDIT: Might have found the issue. Steam gave me another copy of Zomnibus thanks to an update earlier today. I had the previous-newest installed manually by installing from te4.org instead.

Let's see if removing the _108.teaa fixes everything.

... time passes ...

Yep, that was it.

Well, now you know what this dumb mistake looks like :)

[sound F/X: source diving] Ah, that's the Go to Landmark bugfix for tooltips in the Sandworm Lair. I had to pull some dirty tricks to keep a copy of the original mod.class.Grid.tooltip() method [the usual superloading didn't work, because unstable sand tunnels are also mucking around with that method], and if two copies of ZOmnibus were both trying to make copies to the same place, I can well imagine that they could easily end up in a cross-reference loop leading to a stack overflow, as you observed. (That would have been really hard to debug… :shock: )

Page 22 of 25 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/