Unarmed Damage
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:12 pm
Hey all,
Playing a Rogue atm, and I've just been looking at Dirty Fighting.
So, the talent itself does 150-200% unarmed damage. However, I can't see the value of unarmed damage on my character sheet (or anywhere in the Wiki / Google).
It's also not on the Character Vault character sheets
I imagine there'll be a relationship with Physical Power, but as a Rogue I don't prioritize Strength. I'm wondering now if I should?
TIA
Playing a Rogue atm, and I've just been looking at Dirty Fighting.
So, the talent itself does 150-200% unarmed damage. However, I can't see the value of unarmed damage on my character sheet (or anywhere in the Wiki / Google).
It's also not on the Character Vault character sheets
I imagine there'll be a relationship with Physical Power, but as a Rogue I don't prioritize Strength. I'm wondering now if I should?
TIA