Here's what the addon does:
- Tells you at the top of the tooltip or text zone specifically what you're currently comparing against.
- While you're holding down <control>, tapping <shift> will cycle through all the appropriate equipment slots.
- For most weapons, it goes main hand, psionic focus, second weapon set main hand, second weapon set psionic focus.
- For weapons that can be wielded in the off hand (daggers, or one-handed weapons for dual wielders), that changes to main hand, off hand, psionic focus, second weapon set main hand, second weapon set off hand, second weapon set psionc focus.
- For things like shields that can only be wielded in the off hand, and for ammo in the quiver slot, it just cycles between main slot and second weapon slot.
- Rings cycle between your worn rings.
- Everything else only has one candidate slot anyway.
I'm gonna float this out in the wild for more testing before merging it into ZOmnibus; had some weird bugs in there for a while (like it trying to compare a shield to a sword), and I want to make sure I've got all those shaken out.
[edit 2013-11-13 1:03am: I keep forgetting the Technical info that Darkgod asked for:]
Code: Select all
Hooks: ToME:runDone [to add our <shift> and <ctrl> hooks] Superload: mod.class.Object: getDesc() [to hijack the <ctrl> comparison] mod.dialogs.ShowEquipInven: init() [to add our <shift> and <ctrl> hooks] mod.dialogs.ShowInventory: init() [to add our <shift> and <ctrl> hooks] mod.dialogs.ShowPickupFloor: init() [to add our <shift> and <ctrl> hooks] mod.dialogs.ShowStore: init() [to add our <shift> and <ctrl> hooks]