ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:57 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

stinkstink wrote:
This is clever as hell. Could you do the same thing for Wretchlings? (and switch Acid Skin to something that doesn't mess up resting for melee characters)
Glad you like it!

The Wretchling acid stuff is already a damage-over-time area effect so I'm not sure delaying the neighbors would actually have much effect. You'd just be less able to escape the area via teleportation, since the next guy would just cast it on you wherever you landed.

Also the area attack stack means you can use a Psi torque to basically ignore all of them at once, and the torque's duration will outlast any number of stacked clouds. If the neighbors delayed, that might not be the case any more.

So, I'm going to leave Wretchlings alone for now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:34 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Doctornull wrote:
Earth / Stone Skin
Now grants +10% armor hardiness, and also a flat damage reduction which scales from 1 to 20 (at 5/5 and 100 Spellpower), with a maximum of 35. This talent should now be worthwhile to a variety of builds, including Archmagi and Stone Wardens and Arcane Blades alike.

After testing, reduced the upper value from 30 to 20. (Absolute maximum remains 35, good luck getting there though.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:10 pm 
Uruivellas

Just wanted to drop a vote of approval for this addon. I don't have all the settings enabled, but I find it adds a lot of value to the game. The new inscriptions and torques are really nice, and I really enjoy the unlimited respecs so I don't have to waste my time juggling points every level, or reroll because I specced into something 10 levels ago only to realize it's not good for the build. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:02 am 
Uruivellas

If the cleansing totem is only supposed to remove negative effects, the item description should really specify that. Other things like dispersion gloves or the Disperse Magic talent will remove positive or negative effects depending on what you target. I think it would be better to make it work like dispersion gloves anyway, since the totem can be more reliably acquired and removes thus some RNG from winning.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:38 pm 
Uruivellas

I think this addon needs to be updated for v1.3. It seems to be changing Shielding runes to tier 3 (supposed to be tier 2 in the current version). I imagine the Chronomancy and Mindslayer changes might need fixes as well.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:44 am 
Yeek

Why take out the healing infusion all together? It's a decent insta-heal. My anti-magic characters can't use runes all together so if I find myself totally screwed I generally pop the heal then regen so the turn that regen takes doesn't find me dead anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:47 pm 
Uruivellas

I think his reasoning was that going antimagic didn't have very many downsides, so making healing infusions runes made it more of a tradeoff.
(Also made undead less horrific to play.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:12 pm 
Uruivellas

I also wish the Healing infusion was still in the game and the rune was just a new item.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:24 am 
Uruivellas

This addon seems to be interfering with a change from v1.3.1 that gives an extra inscription in the inventory for a some races/classes. For example, as Shalore Berzerker should be getting a Heat Beam rune in the inventory on character creation, but this doesn't happen with Nulltweaks active.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:58 am 
Higher

1.3.1 Has broken the Cunning/Poisons tweaks making this Addon crash when trying to start a new game

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9