|ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal
|[b37] Sandstalker (unfinished)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||marvalis [ Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 am ]|
|Post subject:||[b37] Sandstalker (unfinished)|
Hello, I present to you my first add-on: the sandstalker class.
* talent icons need to be added
* Shielding sands is a placeholder, will receive some interesting changes
* Pending changes to meditation
* I still want to add an in-combat/out-of-combat mechanic
* "Move" is not working properly as described. It also 'teleports' trough walls and that should not happen.
* Some GFX needs to be improved, like for example sand burst and sleeping sands.
* Two more talents need to be added to tactical combat.
* earth to dust is not good right now: Walls should reappear after a few turns, the targeting should be different and it needs some flavor.
* move, charge and retreat will get a shared cool-down of a few turns.
Note: This add-on is not compatible with other add-ons.
In the spirit of 'release soon, release often' here is a playable version:
|Author:||marvalis [ Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: [b37] Sandstalker (unfinished)|
Here is a video off me mumbling about the class:
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group