ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:57 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:27 pm 
Wyrmic

I had my first full play through with the demonologist from the DLC on normal difficulty and it was a lot fun:
http://te4.org/characters/4988/tome/d5c5c894-f206-4de8-9d1a-5691862354c1

This was by far the easiest win I've ever had. I found the demonologist to be the tankiest character I've played. Once I got a demon seed with Blood Shield I seldom if ever really felt at risk again. In the room of Death my health dipped below 50% a couple of times, and was one of the few times I had to use shields or healing, but that was only because I was cocky and stood in the middle of the room and fought the over powered dragons at once. In the final battle I don't think I ever dipped below 90%.

There were two enemies I couldn't defeat. One was my own shade in the Dark Crypt. We fought for a couple hundred turns and with both of our defenses I couldn't get the other one below 80% health. After awhile we decided to give each other a brofist and go our separate ways. The other was enemy I couldn't defeat was Atamathon. I could tank his attacks but once he put on his reflective skin it was game over. My demonologist relected so much damage as well it caused a change reaction that one shotted me. Jerk.

I think I'll reroll this guy on Nightmare and see how the defenses stack against the tougher enemies.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:53 pm 
Halfling

I assume he isn't just level 28... :D but grats.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:23 pm 
Wyrmic

Haha, I think I logged in on my laptop and must of had an old save on it. I'll have to log in on my desktop while online to get that updated.