ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:33 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Keybind Bug
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:06 pm 

Small bug when changing existing key binds for an actionbar slot. The initial press of the button corresponds to the new hotkey, however the keybind to "confirm" the action or target it reverts to the original key bind until a restart is performed.

For example, if I set slot 1 to activate via the "V" key, then i put a skill into that slot that requires targeting (Phase door), to actually activate phase door I would need to press the original keybind "1". After a restart of the game then both the action and targeting confirmation would be properly set to the "V" key.

Post subject: Re: Keybind Bug
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:33 pm 

I've ran into this too, and am glad to see that a simple restart fixes it; I'd be glad to help, but am a ToME newb, to say nothing of ToME dev & debugging; if there are any logs or information that may help, just let me know. The issue persists with all add-ons disabled.

I did take a log at my games log, but there doesn't seem to be anything informative there;
the second rebind is manually setting it back.
Code:
Binding   #{italic}##AQUAMARINE#Secondary Hotkey 2#{normal}#   to   sym:_g:false:false:false:false   ::   1
[LOG]   Rrene uses #{bold}##ORCHID#Stunning Blow.#{normal}##LAST#
Binding   #{italic}##AQUAMARINE#Secondary Hotkey 2#{normal}#   to   sym:_2:true:false:false:false   ::   1