1. Is there some strategy to the last boss?
- It looks like I have just brute forced the boss, shooting it over and over until it finally died. I feel like there was more to it?
- It seems that the boss consists of 3 god parts and a priest. Is there a reason to hit the parts?
- Is there a way to prevent the priest from getting massive heals?
- Should you take down adds or ignore them?
- Is there a way to use teleport reliably or will it counter any form of teleportation?
Generally for strategy against the EoR Final Boss, you need to be able to handle his nuke (get the appropriate resist or do something to mitigate it), and you need to avoid getting overwhelmed by the god parts (summons and abilities). If you can go toe to toe with him (such as with Sawbutcher), then go for it, and wipe him out; else just keep on your toes and maneuver as needed. Kill any of the ads that may cause you problems, else focus your attention either on killing the boss or staying alive (as needed). In regards to teleport, you just can't leave the general area the boss is in. If you teleport around inside the general area, you are fine (teleporting out will snap you and the boss around within the area).
2. What was the added difficulty of doing Fume Palace with valves untouched? I got an achievement (even though i did crush them, but since I didnt do gates, that did not count since I had no quest)
Let me guess, you went to the Steam Quarry before finishing off Aeryn? That's what I did and I don't think it counted me as doing the quest.
3. Are there any shops besides starting town, emporium and those mole things? Do any of the shops ever restock?
Starting Town, AAA, the Giant Merchant..... I think that's it for merchants.
4. Is there any consequence for wiping giants or not?
Yea, you wipe out a harmless imp instead.
5. What was the point of planting the ritch eggs? How did that help?
If you plant the ritch eggs and then go invade the Sunwall, you will notice that Ritches will show up in the subsequent caves on the way towards finishing off Aeryn.
6. I think I did all dungeons in the end, after finishing the game, but I only got 3 yeti tissue? Is that random or did I miss it?
The Yeti's appear in specific places. You likely missed the one in G.E.M. after Aeryn spawned - unlike the others he is Neutral until you attack him.
7. Can you find craftable rares as loot? Life support, power armor? I found power boots already, they form set with power armor, but I don't think they're craftable?
You might be able to find loot that is a set item with craft able items, but craft said items, no.
8. Is the two handed rare gun Shotgonne any good? How exactly does it work? It says you can use it as main and offhand, and that it shoots adjacent targets, but it seems that it only shoots once for me, both with auto attack and with abilities
From my experience, if a Steam Weapon is Two Handed, it isn't really any good.
9. Why sometimes, when I have mental effect on me and use salve (that counters it, forgot the name), nothing happens without any error message?
Unfortunately, Medical Injectors work a little differently as inscriptions versus Runes or Infusions. Carry a Wild (mental) Infusion or Biting Gale Rune for those extremely dangerous Nightmare Horrors!
10. Damage reduction is supposedly in tiers of 40. First 40 cost 1, then from 41 to 80 its 2 etc. Why is it then that 44 dr shows as 41 in the char sheet and 46 is 42? Bug? (edit: hmm, and then 51 correctly shows as 45?)
Maybe a display bug? Someone will have to look at the code to explain it.
11. Automated Cloak Tesselation does not say its affected by anything (steam power or whatever) but still it seems to increase in power over time, why?
Didn't really survive long enough as Gunslinger to really give you much insight here, sorry. Unfortunately I killed myself by shooting myself in the back on my run.
12. Not really related, but are damage shields affected by resits and armor? And if not, how are they affected by resist penetration and reduction? I have recently read about it on forums and couldn't really confirm it, but if it is, then why would people ever take Arcane Premonition on Archmage when that class is hardly ever taking damage to his health, instead always using shielding, time shield and disruption shield?
I'm pretty sure Damage Shields reduce a flat amount of damage before anything is applied. As for why people might take Aether Permeation (I assume you meant this), it helps for those times when your damage shield gets stripped off, ends, or gets out-damaged.
13. Why, when using Glacia, rare gun that freezes on hit, do I see frost animation coming from my character when it's the awesome throw that is actually firing the bullets?
Graphics glitch? DLC is playable, but not necessarily perfect.