I did all spell talents!
Took me only a few hours (including the time to dev the code to display them, drawing a part of a square is .. fun)
So, who wants to help ? I 'd rather not do the rest, it hurts my arm :<
Those interested need only:
- a few hours of time
- a willing mind
- very little artistic talent, as even I could do it
I have resized the big monochrome talents list to a good size, so what you'd need to do is:
- set your mind on a talents list (preferably do all of a same kind, like all wild gifts, all celestial, .. for color consistency)
- for each talent, find a good icon in the list
- colorize it with simple colors, according to the general theme of the tree (like fire spells are mostly yellow&red)
- save it as a png file based on the talent name (or short_name if present) like that: all lower case, everything but letters, numbers and _ replaces by _ (so "Essence of Speed" becomes "essence_of_speed.png")
I have attached a zip with all icons set to 64x64.
Howto for gimp:
You usualy want only to edit the white part of the icons, so with any tools you choose to use (probably mostly stencil or blend tool) you want to set the tool "mode" to "Darken Only", then you can just apply the tool over all the image if you want, it wont touch the black zones
Howto for photoshop:
No frelling idea but probably the same idea
If you want to do it, please be welcome, announce which you'll do here. Oh and I prefer you do less but post them back a few hours later than do all of them and never actually release.
PS: I'll do the infusions/runes
[tome] joylove: You can't just release an expansion like one would release a Kraken XD
[tome] phantomfrettchen: your ability not to tease anyone is simply stunning