Typos (1.6beta and onwards)

Make all T-Engine/ToME 4 bug reports here

Moderator: Moderator

ScienceBall
Cornac

Re: Typos (1.6beta and onwards)

#136 Post by ScienceBall »

The tooltip for the Exp value in your character sheet says that "Each time you kill a creature that is over your own level - 5 you gain some experience.". But looking at the worthExp function, I saw

Code: Select all

if not target.level or self.level < target.level - 7 then return 0 end
where "self" is the creature that the player killed, and "target" is the player, in this case. So the player will gain experience if

self.level >= target.level - 7
and since levels are integers, this is equivalent to

self.level > target.level - 8
So the tooltip should say "Each time you kill a creature that is over your own level - 8 you gain some experience."

EchoingZen

#137 Post by EchoingZen »

On the following talents, there should be a comma after the word 'shield':
* Kinetic Shield
* Thermal Shield
* Charged Shield

"At talent level 3, when you de-activate the shield twice the absorbed damage (if any) in the last 3 turns is released as a full psionic shield (absorbing all damage)."
should be
"At talent level 3, when you de-activate the shield, twice the absorbed damage (if any) in the last 3 turns is released as a full psionic shield (absorbing all damage)."

nsrr
Sher'Tul

#138 Post by nsrr »

All issues posted since my last reply have been addressed, excluding Bearscape and Santascape. I do not have access to the relevant files.

Sirrocco
Sher'Tul

#139 Post by Sirrocco »

Wanderer unlock splash screen starts with "You have wanderer quite a lot since your birth". Should be "wandered"

ScienceBall
Cornac

#140 Post by ScienceBall »

The description of the talent Destroyer (from Corruption/Wrath, in the Ashes of Urh'Rok DLC) does not mention that you gain 2 size categories while it is active.