1. Start up a game as a posessor.
2. Acquire a mana-using talent from an escort or through the Lua Console with e.g.
Code: Select all
game.player:learnTalent(game.player.T_PHASE_DOOR, true, 1)
3. At this point, no regen is displayed in the mana bar and resting still works normally even if you are missing mana.
4. Assume a form with some base mana regen (All your starting corpses have this, and maybe all monsters do? Not sure. )
5. Return to your normal form. Now, instead of not displaying regen, your mana bar shows your regen as "0.00".
6. Spend some mana and then attempt to rest.
7. The game will now wait forever for your mana to regenerate, even though it will never do so.
I can do the same thing with this addon disabled, and resting will still work and not wait for mana.