[v1.0.0-1.1.0+] ZOmnibus Addon Pack/ZOmnibus Lite

A place to post your add ons and ideas for them

Moderator: Moderator

Message
Author
Zizzo
Sher'Tul Godslayer
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Location: A shallow water area south of Bree
Contact:

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#31 Post by Zizzo »

ZarahNeander wrote:I get a Lua error when I try to activate the transmo chest manually
Do you also have Store Wish List installed? That's now included in ZOmnibus, and if you're using both with the same character, I can well imagine they'd step on each other. I'll see if I can find a workaround. In the meantime, I've pushed out v8b to migrate to v1.0.3.
"Blessed are the yeeks, for they shall inherit Arda..."

ZarahNeander
Low Yeek
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#32 Post by ZarahNeander »

Zizzo wrote:
ZarahNeander wrote:I get a Lua error when I try to activate the transmo chest manually
Do you also have Store Wish List installed? That's now included in ZOmnibus, and if you're using both with the same character, I can well imagine they'd step on each other. I'll see if I can find a workaround. In the meantime, I've pushed out v8b to migrate to v1.0.3.
No, only the addon pack and the donator addons. Does it mean you can't reproduce the error?

Zizzo
Sher'Tul Godslayer
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Location: A shallow water area south of Bree
Contact:

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#33 Post by Zizzo »

ZarahNeander wrote:No, only the addon pack and the donator addons. Does it mean you can't reproduce the error?
[tests] ...Well, now I can. It appears to happen after a reload. [sound F/X: source diving] Okay, I suppose I can see why that might not survive a save/reload. [sound F/X: coding, further testing] That seems to work better. I've pushed out v8c with the bugfix. It makes an attempt to patch up your existing transmo chest in situ, so if I've done this right, [sound F/X: knocking on wood] your transmo chest should start working again with this version. We Apologize for the Inconvenience.(TM)
"Blessed are the yeeks, for they shall inherit Arda..."

ZarahNeander
Low Yeek
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#34 Post by ZarahNeander »

Zizzo wrote:
ZarahNeander wrote:No, only the addon pack and the donator addons. Does it mean you can't reproduce the error?
[tests] ...Well, now I can. It appears to happen after a reload. [sound F/X: source diving] Okay, I suppose I can see why that might not survive a save/reload. [sound F/X: coding, further testing] That seems to work better. I've pushed out v8c with the bugfix. It makes an attempt to patch up your existing transmo chest in situ, so if I've done this right, [sound F/X: knocking on wood] your transmo chest should start working again with this version. We Apologize for the Inconvenience.(TM)
Excellent...it works....thanks much

Zizzo
Sher'Tul Godslayer
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Location: A shallow water area south of Bree
Contact:

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#35 Post by Zizzo »

ZarahNeander wrote:Excellent...it works....thanks much
*whew* :wink: And hot on the heels of that, pushing out v8d, with a small fix from Inventory Sort Order.
"Blessed are the yeeks, for they shall inherit Arda..."

ZarahNeander
Low Yeek
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#36 Post by ZarahNeander »

Somehow, with V13, the Shownotes dialog is MIA

Code: Select all

error = "Lua Error: error loading module 'mod.dialogs.ShowNotes' from file '/mod/dialogs/ShowNotes.lua':\
\9cannot open /mod/dialogs/ShowNotes.lua: No such file or directory\
  At [C]:-1 \
  At [C]:-1 \
  At [C]:-1 require\
  At /mod/addons/zomnibus/superload/mod/class/Game.lua:33 \
  At /engine/KeyBind.lua:224 "
seen = true
reported = false

Zizzo
Sher'Tul Godslayer
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Location: A shallow water area south of Bree
Contact:

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#37 Post by Zizzo »

ZarahNeander wrote:Somehow, with V13, the Shownotes dialog is MIA
[tests] ...I am completely unable to reproduce this. Is this the same character that was having the transmo chest problems?
"Blessed are the yeeks, for they shall inherit Arda..."

ZarahNeander
Low Yeek
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#38 Post by ZarahNeander »

Zizzo wrote:
ZarahNeander wrote:Somehow, with V13, the Shownotes dialog is MIA
[tests] ...I am completely unable to reproduce this
I'm too:) Tried again with an old (upgraded from 12 to 13 ingame) && a new char, works, and the file definitely exists.
Is this the same character that was having the transmo chest problems?
No, she's dead.

Anyway, Tome voodoo? linux voodoo? Sorry for the inconvenience

Zizzo
Sher'Tul Godslayer
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Location: A shallow water area south of Bree
Contact:

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#39 Post by Zizzo »

ZarahNeander wrote:I'm too:) Tried again with an old (upgraded from 12 to 13 ingame) && a new char, works, and the file definitely exists.
*whew*
ZarahNeander wrote:Anyway, Tome voodoo? linux voodoo?
Toss some salt over your shoulder next time you play. :wink:
ZarahNeander wrote:Sorry for the inconvenience
Hey, I'm just relieved at not having to track down and fix an irreproducible bug. :)

And in more exciting news, I just pushed out v9, with some nice feature improvements in Store Wish List. And I'll repeat my WARNING from there that this will clobber your wish list. Since ZOmnibus also includes Notes to Self, you'll be given the option to record notes about your wish list in your notes list before the wish list is cleared, which you can use as reference to reconstruct your wish list. We Apologize for the Inconvenience.(TM)
"Blessed are the yeeks, for they shall inherit Arda..."

Zizzo
Sher'Tul Godslayer
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Location: A shallow water area south of Bree
Contact:

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#40 Post by Zizzo »

And migrating to v1.0.4.
"Blessed are the yeeks, for they shall inherit Arda..."

Zizzo
Sher'Tul Godslayer
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Location: A shallow water area south of Bree
Contact:

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.1] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#41 Post by Zizzo »

Zizzo wrote:And in more exciting news, I just pushed out v9, with some nice feature improvements in Store Wish List. And I'll repeat my WARNING from there that this will clobber your wish list. Since ZOmnibus also includes Notes to Self, you'll be given the option to record notes about your wish list in your notes list before the wish list is cleared, which you can use as reference to reconstruct your wish list. We Apologize for the Inconvenience.(TM)
[sound F/X: forehead repeatedly striking desk] So I just discovered that thanks to a stupid copy/paste error, the recording trick described above, which worked fine in the separate Store Wish List addon, dies painfully in ZOmnibus. Since no one has reported this bug yet, I can only conclude that I'm the only one to trip over this particular combination. :oops: Pushing out v9b to fix this. We Apologize for the Inconvenience.(TM)
"Blessed are the yeeks, for they shall inherit Arda..."

Zizzo
Sher'Tul Godslayer
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Location: A shallow water area south of Bree
Contact:

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.4] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#42 Post by Zizzo »

Pushing out v9c with a tweak to Tier-1 Short Circuit Option to avoid inadvertently blocking the alternate version of some early zones.
"Blessed are the yeeks, for they shall inherit Arda..."

Zizzo
Sher'Tul Godslayer
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Location: A shallow water area south of Bree
Contact:

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.4] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#43 Post by Zizzo »

And since I've had no further bug reports or feature requests for Alternate Zones Option, I'm merging it into ZOmnibus as promised, pushed out as v10.
"Blessed are the yeeks, for they shall inherit Arda..."

Oralordos
Low Yeek
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.4] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#44 Post by Oralordos »

I am getting a Lua error in v10 when I go to the settings page. The previous version works fine so it's something to do with Alternate Zones. The error prevents the gameplay tab from being opened in the settings so it blocks certain settings, including the Alternate Zones, from being changed.

Zizzo
Sher'Tul Godslayer
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Location: A shallow water area south of Bree
Contact:

Re: [v1.0.0-1.0.4] ZOmnibus Addon Pack

#45 Post by Zizzo »

Oralordos wrote:I am getting a Lua error in v10 when I go to the settings page. The previous version works fine so it's something to do with Alternate Zones. The error prevents the gameplay tab from being opened in the settings so it blocks certain settings, including the Alternate Zones, from being changed.
[checks code] Oh, I forgot to include the hooks from Alternate Zones Option that set up the initial default table value for the option. That's fixed up and pushed out as v10a. We Apologize for the Error.(TM) :oops:
"Blessed are the yeeks, for they shall inherit Arda..."

Post Reply