[1.7.6] Arknights Core Classes — Archetto

A place to post your add ons and ideas for them

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply
Message
Author
Ewev
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:14 am

[1.7.6] Arknights Core Classes — Archetto

#1 Post by Ewev »

Hi! I recently made a new class addon inspired by Arknights.

It currently adds Archetto as a playable class, with custom talents, animations, and some character-specific flavor.

When the addon is enabled before starting a new game, Archetto can be found under:
Terran -> Liberi -> Sniper -> Archetto

This is still an early version, so I would really appreciate any feedback, especially regarding balance, bugs, or anything that feels awkward during actual gameplay.

Steam Workshop:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 3808892796

Thanks for trying it!

P.S. "Operator / Rhodes Island" and "Operator / Infection Control" in the Generic tree are currently incomplete, as they are planned to be shared with future Operator classes.

For now, please don't judge the class's overall performance based on those trees alone. If you own the relevant DLC, I recommend using the Invention category to help complete your build.

Balance and gameplay feedback is still very welcome!

Post Reply