[sound F/X: source diving] *blink…* [sound F/X: forehead repeatedly striking desk] And that's probably going to come up enough to warrant an emergency bugfix release:Sissa Dreki wrote:When attempting to use Copy Spell, I ran into a lua error.
Release 0.4.1 "Message Repeats"
Handful of bugfixes this time out:
- Small bug in tunneling that I think would only have cropped up in hex mode (which we don't support, but principle of the matter…).
- So, y'know that fix for repeated log messages that I was so proud of in the last release? Yeahp, I botched it. Should be fixed now (famous last words…).
- Waaay back in a pre-0.1.0 version, I papered over a small bug in the engine's inventory/equipment dialog that would crop up if inventory and equipment were both empty. I only just noticed that I didn't do the same for my variant of the dialog that includes items on the floor.
- And bump us up to the latest engine version, as long as we're in the neighborhood.
And as always, the .team file for the release is available from my site, along with the Subversion repo and SVN::Web front-end thereto. And for those of you following along on SVN, the 0.4.1 release branch will get bug fixes for all the aforementioned inevitable bugs.
And since having them scattered throughout the thread is sort of useless, here's a reference list of all the T2 addons I've released:
- Alchemic Arcanorum (current release 1.0.0): Starts Alchemist characters with an Alchemic Arcanorum object from my old ToME:Arcanorum T2 module, which can be used to store and extract essences.
- Gender Parity (current release 1.0.1): Modifies assorted NPCs that don't particularly have to be male or female so that they can be either randomly.
- Go to Landmark (current release 1.0.1): A quickie port of my T4 addon of the same name; allows you to auto-travel to various landmarks like stores or up/down stairs via the "Show known landmarks" action on the <Esc> menu.
- Neutral Townsfolk (current release 1.0.0): As requested by Thorondor above. Modifies a few of the more harmless town denizens into the "Neutral" faction so they don't pester you.
- ZAngband Monsters (current release 1.0.1): Adds ZAngband monsters (hence the name). Untested.
- Gondolin Book Store (current release 1.0.0): Also as requested by Thorondor. Adds a book store to Gondolin (hence the name…).