[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal • View topic - Betatest 1.3 ! We need moar souls !

ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:21 pm 
Master of Eyal

Go grab beta1 there: http://te4.org/beta-test

Report stuff here please and try to be descriptive in case of problems.
Changelog .. will come,, just play whatever you wish !

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:31 pm 
Thalore

Alright! I finally get to dig into the new Paradox Mage. Thanks, DG!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:48 am 
Master of Eyal

Please do your tests without addons too!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:23 am 
Spiderkin

Yes, seconding that. Please without addons! It's hard enough to nail down some bugs even when running vanilla =)

Have a save in need of fixing? Open a ticket, send me a copy of your save: http://www.te4support.org/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:09 am 
Wayist

Downloaded! Haven't tried out 1.3. since a git build quite a while back.

Have you considered also having the beta be available through the Steam "Betas" option? (Not that I know how to actually go through with that on the developer site)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:54 am 
Archmage

In the boss of the Deep Below, everytime I kill one of his bugs it throws a Lua error, but I could click through it, kill more bugs (get more errors) and finish the boss. The game has gone on normally after that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:32 pm 
Master of Eyal

@cttw
Cant seem to replicate, can you please show the error ? also, any addons ?

@A Meat
Problem with that is you cant have both the beta and the normal game installed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:40 pm 
Sher'Tul

Come on DG.. I thought we had a deal that you'd not release anything new until I've played through my Dragon Age Inquisition a few times.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:08 pm 
Low Yeek

I get a glitch with the celerity visual effect, at least I think I do. When I move i get one blue and one yellow box that are slightly larger than my characters doll. I guess it's supposed to be a kind of motion blur effect but right now it looks a bit weird.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:20 pm 
Wyrmic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:23 pm 
Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:25 am 
Cornac

In Trollmire, using the Time Skip spell from the Chronomancy/Timetravel tree seems to refresh the surrounding tiles (It changes the trees to different trees). EDIT: It also makes door disappear if I use the spell in a doorway. http://oi59.tinypic.com/2dgn9cz.jpg (I guess it always was like this though)

By holding rightclick, I can make a colored square. Is it intended? If so, what is it used for? Can it be disabled? I do it by mistake from time to time. It's a little distracting.

The new Chronomancy spells look pretty cool. :o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:46 am 
Cornac

Empower from the tree Chronomancy/Spellbinding does not seem to affect Temporal Hounds. I have it level 3. It should increase my spellpower by 32% I think. The Temporal Hounds stats display does not change at all when I empower the spell even though it scales with spellpower. Also, I can empower Spacetime Tuning, Temporal Retrieve and Haste which are not affected by spellpower. This isn't really a bug, but I think it would be nice if those spell wouldn't be selectable by empower since empower has no effect on them.

Other spellbinding effects seem to affect Temporal Hounds. Spellpower also increases the hounds stats.

EDIT: Also Temporal Bolt does not damage the hounds unless you target an hound directly. If you use the boomerang effect it passes through your Hounds without harming them. (Which is nice! I'm just not 100% sure it's intended since the hounds get bonus temporal resist when you increase the skill level)

EDIT2: Temporal Fugue in Chronomancy/Timeline has a typo. It's written "recieved" instead of "received".

EDIT3: I'd like to know if Resistance Penetration affects the hounds. =)

One more EDIT: My character leaves a strange after image. Is Celerity from Chronomancy/Speed Control doing this? Looks a little buggy. http://oi57.tinypic.com/20p4x06.jpg (The after image only appears for a moment).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:38 am 
Master of Eyal

The Selfish Gene: Those are for mouse gestures, but you should see colors and stuch, can you screenshot it please ? and also give me the te4_log.txt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:01 am 
Spiderkin

Cast Cease to Exist on something while its arrows (maybe other projectiles?) are in flight and when it dies and time rewinds the projectiles stay in place, motionless. Impacts whatever walks over them.

Have a save in need of fixing? Open a ticket, send me a copy of your save: http://www.te4support.org/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next