|Master of Eyal
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:26 pm
My minions, I am happy and proud to give you Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.0 ! See http://te4.org/
This release also is joined to a release of Embers of Rage (1.0.4) and Ashes of Urh'Rok (1.0.6)!
Your launcher should automatically update your game so no need to redownload it all.
If your launcher didn't self-update correctly, just redownload it from the homepage.
Enjoy and have fun in Eyal!
Don't forget to help ToME by with donations ( http://te4.org/donate
) !Major Features
- New donator/buyers class: Possessors
- Imported Stone Wardens class into the base game, with an unlock
- Fully rewrote Archer class
- Fully rewrote Rogue class
- Reworked Chants and Hymns trees
- Buffed Antimagic
- Much improved Infinite Dungeon, with new layouts, terrains and challenge levels
- New visual effects for many, many talents, both old and new
- New "shimmer" cosmetic feature for donators/buyers to change the look of your gear and finally look dapper!
- All artifacts now have unique player doll images, to look even more dapper!
- New quests popup visuals, varying depending on the type and status of quest
- Rewrote Survival tree
- Altered other warrior & rogue subclasses to match new categories
- New Light Armour Training talent
- When the player enters a level (the first time only), any nearby hostiles in radius 5 are scattered around the level, to prevent entering deathtraps
- When unlocking poisons the Lord unlocks un already learnt
- Adventurers start with a cloak in inventory
- Antimagic now scales with either Mindpower of Physical power
- Resolve now works even while Antimagic Shield is up when at level 5
- Mana Clash now also adds a timed effect that adds manaburn to all damage dealt
- Antimagic Shield max absorb buffed and now does a manaburn backlask against the attacker
- Aura of Silence now also restores equilibrium for each foes silenced
- Talent descriptions automatically note talents that won't break stealth.
- Rares/Uniques/Bosses/Elite Bosses/Gods now have distinctive markers on them to easily notice them
- Increased Epoch's Curve range by 1
- Nerfed cooldown and healing on Bathe in Light
- Staves accuracy bonus is now halved for short staves
- Brittle Clear Oozes are much rarer
- Nigthmare has slightly increased chance of rare spanws
- Stairs can not be used for some turns after a kill (0 on Easy, 2 on Normal, 3 on Nightmare, 5 on Insane, 9 on Madness)
- Ogres's Writ Large lets them get a 6th inscription slot as before, but they have to use a category point to actually unlock it
- Buffed Highers (Gift also gives healing mod%, Overseer grants telepathy on hit, Born into Magic has better numbers)
- Dwarf Stoneskin fully ignores the triggering attack, and correctly states it has no cooldown and can re-proc while active
- Nerfed infravision on the experiments in the Blighted Ruins
- Buffed Ghouls (Ghoul provides more stats, Ghoulish Leap provides a global speed boost on landing, reduced Retch cooldown a little, increased Gnaw stats reduction and ghoul spawned is fully
- All summons affected by Blighted Summoning get max vim on spawn
- Buffed Skeletons (Skeleton gives more str/dex, reduced cooldown of both Bone Armour and Re-assemble)
- Buffed Dwarves (Resiliense gives hardiness, Stoneskin and Power is Money give higher numbers)
- Dark Empathy now also transfers the caster's resists cap
- Cornacs start with one more generic point and gain additional class and generic points while leveling
- Nerfed Ogres a little (and buffed a little)
- Some slight Shalore nerfs (and a buff)
- Augmentation updates with each stats change and has a small cooldown
- New "Detach Tinker" command in the item's menu to remove a tinker from an object, worn or otherwise
- Tinkered objects show the tinker they use in their names
- Dwarven Adventurers can use stone wardens talents
- All zones now update their base level each time the player enters
- All liches NPCs have 50% chance to ignore crits, archliches and bloodliches have 100%
- Lichform grants 100% stun & disease immunity
- Lichform now has a new rank 7, which is much more powerful than puny level 6 liches !
- Skeleton's Re-Assemble can not be cheesed anymore
- Healing modifier scales (0.5 power) with constitution.
- When disarmed, some traps give the player a chance to learn (unlock) a related trap talent.
- Revised (nerfed) Gesture of Guarding's deflection value (similar to parry).
- Talents whose descriptions contain a damage will now also base it on the stunned/dazed/number/.. state to reflect the actual damage that can be done more accurately
- Player AOE targeting with stop block will not block on unseen actors.
- Player AOE targeting highlights with stop block will not be blocked by unseen actors.
- Darkest Light will not appear on randbosses/elites anymore
- Infinite Dungeon levels sometimes get zone-wide auras
- Backup guardians can now drop tier 5 items
- Levelup dialog has a checkbox to hide unknown categories, should help a lot Adventurers
- New game option in Misc section to show or hide cloak hoods (off by default)
- Added a Font Scaling option to the video menu, from 50% to 300%
- Capslock to scroll is now rebindable like any other keybinds, under the name "Scroll map mode"
- Corrections/clarifications to the descriptions and log messages for a few artifacts.
- Short staves will appear smaller than normal ones on the player's doll
- Unique tiles for all artifacts, including every possible versions of the Crystal Heart and Crystal Focus
- Bone Shield displays current and max charges on the icon
- Buffed quick, supercharged, and overpowered charm egos a bit (better cooldowns)
- Reworked Hornet Stingers to be useful. Now 20 damage per turn up from 15 and 20% talent failure rate up from 5%.
- Added unarmed on-hit Cursed talents for Ruthless Grip so brawlers won't be so sad. Lowered the healing mod malus from -20% to -10% so it will be a safer choice. Slight increase in price and
slight decrease in base power and on-hits to balance it out with its new talents.
- Revamped Spellblade. Changed level range from 40-45 to 35-50 to hopefully see it drop more often.
- Black Mesh now has a 100% chance to pull in the attacker to reinforce its identity (only once per turn), clarified the on-block tooltip to let people know what it really does.
- Filled in missing proc chance for Coral Spray, changed wording slightly.
- Fire Dragon Shield now has a 30% chance to cast level 2 Fire Breath on your foes in radius 6, possibly stunning them. Added 15% fire affinity for flavor and usefulness.
- Changed Scale Mail of Kroltar's activable from Lv 3 Inferno (Archmage skill) to Lv 3 Devouring Flames (Wyrmic skill) for flavor, slight increase in utility!
- Dragon Helm of Kroltar now has +5 wil, +10% phys/fire damage, 0.2 Fire drake aspect mastery. Changed activable to level 3 bellowing roar for flavor and usefulness. Changed to properly use
armor training 1 instead of 3 as all other helms do for consistency, it pairs with mail armor anyways. Set bonus gives an additional +14 luck for a total of 10.
- New tileset for the Heart of the Gloom, with a different one for the dream version of it and an other variant for the Grushnak pride also using it
- Crooked club no longer unreliabe, battle call is now level 2 and an activable. Physical Repulsion on crit changed to regular Physical.
- Malslek the accursed's hat no longer arcane-powered to accomodate antimagic psions.
- Skin of many gets +30% blindness immunity instead of fear for undead, as they're already fear immune.
- Mighty Girdle now has +40 hp, -10% fatigue. Set bonus loses 40 hp and gains an extra -10% fatigue
- Mighty Girdle base cost down to 150 from 350
- Make Impending Doom less annoying to deal with by reducing healing mod malus to 80% from 100%
- Halfling racial talent also increases steam crits
- Disabled greater-crypt and trickvault vaults (the ones with the levers/tricks that sometimes bork) until they can be remade in a way that cant trap players forever
- Can not recall out of subvaults
- Increased price of Emblem of Evasion
- Flat damage resistance is now subject to disminishing returns, usign the same formula as foo-powers and saves; except on base of 40 (so up to 40 there is no disminishing at all)
- Spellhunt Remnants can not be upgraded witha tinker inside, and says so
- Solipcism psi regen on heal/life regen works even if life/regen is blocked
- Stone Skin now has a chance to reduce a random talent's cooldown when hit in melee
- Default targetting now prioritizes targets in line of sight over ESP ones
- Arrows also get the 2h ego multiplier
- Bows now have a ego multiplier like other 2h weapons
- Added base physical power/crit to character sheet.
- Unlocked Mobility for Marauder
- Reduced Shield Wall scaling and cooldown
- Reduced Last Stand cooldown
- Increased Bulwarks life rating
- Improved APR on egos and added some new ones
- Update Heavy Armor Training to use a standard scaling formula
- Reduce Snap cooldown to 30 and stamina to 25
- Eye of the Tiger is now configurable by addons
- Magic of the Eternals correctly increases all crits (including Embers of Rage's Steamcrit)
- Temporal Elementals have new tiles
- Lady Nashva the Streambender finally has her own tile
- Shadowblades gain Mobility tree
- te4_log.txt on OSX is now always in /tmp
- Providence does not heal anymore
- Reduced max possible cooldown a little on shielding runes
- Upgrade to rare items generation & redesigned some egos & powers
- Removed healmod malus from Death's Embrace
- Cinderfeet no longer damages friendlies
- Vault walls in High Peak, Rak'Shor Pride and Grushnak Pride now match the visual theme
- High Peak now have many possible events, including subvaults
- Vaults have a much much higher chance to appear in the four Prides
- Minor Brawler update
- Detonate works through Through The Crowd
- Fast as Lightning also grants 50%% chances to fully evade dy displacement
- Lucky Day also provides a permanent 10% chance to evade damage by moving away
- Garkul's Revenge also increases damage to giants
- Temporal Form also grants Anomaly Flawed Design, Anomaly Gravity Pull and Anomaly Wormhole
- Aether Permeation also gives 10% arcane resist cap
- Armour of Shadows give 20% evasion when on unlit tile
- Never Stop Running cooldown reduced to 8
- Draconic Body cooldown reduced to 15
- Corrupted Shell also increases armour
- Through The Crowd now also grants 3% global speed per stack (up to 15%%) and is also given to all party members
- Giant Leap cooldown reduced, also removes all stun/daze/pin effects
- Windtouched Speed now also reduces all cooldowns by 10%
- Limit GWF to once per turn and re-buff proc rate and duration numbers a bit
- Superpower changed 60% of Strength and 40% Willpower modifier
- I Can Carry the World also grants a size category and 10 more strength
- Massive Blow also applies Counterstrike if a wall is hit (and fixes desc to reflect it ignores save & immunity)
- Clarify weapon proc descriptions and change a few numbers
- Animus Hoarder: extra soul chance (nerf)
- Shield Expertise: save bonuses
- Putting Telos Staff Crystal in an alchmist golem changes its name and gives it.. personality
- Crystalline items can be unmade and remade again at a higher tier.
- Telos items now form a set.
- Ureslak's Femur and Ureslak's Molted Scales form a set.
- Ureslak's Molten Scales can now be activated to gain a reactive resistance buff
- New lore to the High Peak
- Display negative life in the UI instead of ???
- Switched Manathrust and Arcane Power spots
- Switched Pulverizing Auger and Stone Skin spots
- Necromancer's Dark Empathy now helps minions not kill each other
- Level 3 and up of Aura Mastery has a 25% chance to return souls from minions on death if they're inside the aura
- Animus Hoarder is passive to reduce mana and soul strains early
- Chill of the Tomb has a 100% chance to create a wisp if it kills a friendly necrotic minion while Will o' the Wisp is sustained for synergy
- Lowered overall mana costs and cooldowns on Necromancer's non-locked trees slightly to prevent as many dead turns
- Fixed a rare offline vault problem for some people
- Lever in Gorbat pride is not hidden by the sand anymore
- Fixed Dominant Will to correctly fade away
- Clarified/fix descriptions of several talents.
- Shadows affected by Blighted Summoning now come up with full vim
- Fixed Stone Warden Halves bug
- Fixed a bug with small maps not centering correctly
- Cloning one of the acolytes in the Dark Dungeon will not prevent saving Melinda
- Fire hatchlings summoned by the Grand Arrival of Fire Drakes do not count towards the max summon limit
- Leveling up talents in the LevelupDialog will not break stealth or other effects.
- Fix Escorts being overwritten by other Actors during level generation.
- Updated missing scaling of talents Chromatic Fury, Pure Aether, Uttercold, FrostDusk, Crystalline Focus, and Wildfire
- Slime Roots can not reset fixed cooldown talents anymore
- Totality correctly respects fixed cooldown talents
- Yeek's Wayist talent create wayists with a telekinetically wielded greatsword
- Fixed Cursed stalker debuff getting thrown back to them by Embers of Rage's Psionic Mirror talent
- Randbosses will correctly learn talent categories specified with data.add_trees.
- Fixed multiplying npcs so that they do not act upon splitting
- Fixed Hymns of Moonlight not working with Ranged Amplification Device (from Embers of Rage)
- Fixed Swap Tinker option to not reset to enabled when the game restarts
- Oozewalk correctly only removes detrimental effects
- Updated Ring of the War Master and the Murderblade to correctly boost berserker talents
- Fixed offhand mindstar from not using the talent's damage multiplier
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made alt daikara 4 or sludgenest 1 (and probably some others) fail to generate
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made exiting subvaults bug out
- Fixed a bug preventing adventurers from restarting from premades in the infinite dungeon
- Phase Door and Teleport respect teleport immunity
- Fixed The Cage (Embers of Rage) from working only once
- Fix random freeze/random stop at high run speed
- Fixed Adrenaline Surge
- Fixed Shattering Blow description/damage
- Fixed talents breaking on events not correctly working in some edge cases (this should fix Embers of Rage steam drain bug)
- Fixed Aertherwalk teleporting on the opposite side of the target area
- Make sure a temporary effect can not be removed before it finishes being setup (fixes a rare perma confusion bug)
- Rotting Disease: Rescaled damage.
- Decrepitute Disease: Rescaled damage.
- Weakness Disease: Rescaled damage.
- Fortress exploratory farportal only uses energy if you actually can go through (as in when not controlling a party member)
- Fixed mindpower of the Caller mindstar ego
- Fixed Derth staying fark after completing Storming the city quest
- Recall, Teleport: Angolwen and Teleport: Point Zero do not work for non main-player anymore
- Fixed resting for resources regen at super low values on inverted resources
- Fixed a rare chronomancy bug
- Fixed a weird interraction between Elemental Split, Stone Wall, Dwarven Unity and stair dancing. That was a fun one !
- Added new hooks "Quest:init" and "Quest:setStatus"
- Added new hooks "UseTalents:generate" and "UseTalents:use" to mimic the UseItemMenu ones
- Added new hooks "InfiniteDungeon:getLayouts" and "InfiniteDungeon:getGrids" to add new varieties to the "abnormal" ID levels
- Added hook "ShertulFortress:exploratoryPortal:specialLocation" to add new special places to the portal
- Added hook "Combat:attackTargetWith:attackerBonuses"
- Recursing attacks, like Sawrd in Embers of Rage, can be set to deal less procs damage
- Fix bug in Actor:fireTalentCheck and Actor:iterCallbacks clearing __project_source field incorrectly after callbacks.
- Entity: Added getTemporaryValue function. Updated some temp value error messages to include name/uid of entity involved.
- New actor property: "talent_no_resources" to make individual talents cost no resources
- Added handling for actor.forbid_talents table
- Static tmx loader can now understand object layers with names like "spawn#actor"
- Actor:getTalentLevel will correctly return 0 for unknown talents
- Actor:canSee correctly calculates and uses the correct chance to see when the target has both Stealth and Invisibility.
- Game:logVisible does a better job at determining when non-actors are identified by the Player in log messages. Updated the comments for the log management functions.
- The Building map generator can now accommodate rooms.
- Rooms are (depending on their design) seamlessly integrated with the BSP-based automatic buildings.
- Added a rng.rarityTable function
- Stores can now ignore material levels with ignore_material_levels=true
- New callback "callbackOnQuickSwitchWeapons"
- Marked multiple achievements as "huge", there were none! Oh!
- Range Amplification Device fatigue penalty reduced to 20%
- Arcane Amplification Drone does not damage the caster
- Reduced Automated Reflex System cooldown to 4
- Fixed powering the Ring of Lost Love
- Eye of the Tiger now affects steamtech talents
- Molten Points can not be removed anymore
- Gunslingers start with a unique cloak, no special powers but a unique and cool looking skin!
- New player doll tiles to match ToME 1.5 system
- Reduced Sawrd procs power
- Added support for Possessors
- Explosive Steam Engine and Tremor Engine now correctly work even outside of sight
- Reduced some salves power a little
- Increased Pain Enhancement System cooldown
- All weapons tiers now have a doll tile per tier. No more will that awesome voratun sword look like a boring iron sword!
- Fixed (nerfed) poison water damage in Dominion sewers.
- Fixed some issues with AAA and weissi-machine (could learn forbidden arcane/antimagic talents) chats.
- Clarified steamsaw weapon description.
- Krimbul glowing moss grids allow water breathing.
- Fixed Nektosh's AI.
- Removed incorrect tiles lists loaded for Krimbul and Lost City final maps.
- Add new tileset variation to the Infinite Dungeon of 1.5: corrupted cave, psi cave, mana cave, mechstone and full mech
- Fixed digging in Krimbul
- Civilians can pop in insane/nightmare/madness modes too in the vaporous imporium
Have fun in Eyal!
- Demon Seeds now show on your character
- Blood Shield disabled on rest/run
- Buffed Jaw of Rogroth
- Wheel of Fate level range increased to 30 and material level is min only (just like inscriptions)
- Added demonic cosmetic skin to skeletons and ghouls
- Added support for Possessors
- Demonologists now start with Combat Veteran tree
- Fixed out of combat vim regen by abusing Jaw of Rogroth
- Fixed a rare bug where the control crystal could fail to appear in the Searing Halls
[tome] joylove: You can't just release an expansion like one would release a Kraken XD