So. Beaten the game in new version, what can i say...
1) Cleave is cool. Especially now, when monsters can push each other forward, so you engage 2+ enemies more often than in older version. But... Still, something is wrong with Cleave, Repel and Surge. They are high in skill trees. They cannot be used together. They take away 3 luck. And for all of that, they are only helpful, not awesome, and can be skipped without much problems. Compare them with something like Assault - they are worse, and it has no such penalties.
2) Still i think that Blindside is awesome, and Beckon, Dominate and Harass Prey are good enough to take them. Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but there are situations, where i don't have enough defence to simply stay in corner surrounded by enemies, and beat them all to death. For example, post-Dreadfell orcs or Vor Armoury. Sure, i can win there, but that requires lots of repositioning and hit-run tactics, and there Blindside shines bright (and i don't want to rely on random teleport from torques or something else). Yes, after hitting lvl 40 i've never encountered such situations this time - but this means i must survive until that...
3) It seems that in new version we have better weapon than Gaping Maw. Now, being a naga friend gives you nice reward... Veeery nice reward... And free 5 generic points, if you are going for it from the beginning of the game. I got only 3 myself because of forgetting this, stupid me.
4) Cursed aura... I've taken it this time, but had no points to spent here. You must pump up Weapon Mastery, Armor, Accuracy, Thick Skin, Antimagic tree (if you take it), possibly Power Is Money (or Guardian Of The Wood in my case), Fungus, etc... Even if you are playing cornac without AM and other things, and have points, curses are too random, and not too powerful. Even if you are lucky and have high Shrouds or Nightmare or whatever you prefer. I hope there will be some prodigies focused on this in the future. Something that requires being wrathful (taking Cursed Aura and keeping the book), and something that requires being calm (not taking Aura and destroying the book).
5) Taken Spell Feedback at lvl 50, but can't say much, i was powerful enough already, so noted no difference. But still it suits well for the AM Cursed lore. As i imagine it, at least
6) Grim Resolve cleanse still not working. Arrrrgh! At least now Thalore has better racial stuff, so diseases are not the problem anymore. And +10% resist all is also nice.