ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:07 pm 
Archmage

Also I have found to play as I want I need some kind of mod - because to become Lich in full power I need amulet with +skill to Necrosis, or category point, with is imposible as Ogre - that's how I want to play.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:22 pm 
Thalore

I'm not sure that Insane is guaranteed winnable by any class played with any build. The people who are doing quite well apparently really recommend using Sacrifice, which requires not just minions but a category point spent on Advanced Necrotic Minions. And Ogre is kinda non-synergistic for a Lich Necromancer as well. The strongest tool in the Ogre's box, Ogrewielding, is best for weapon damage based classes, I'm not sure how helpful it's going to be for you when it weakens your spellpower significantly. And Grisly Constitution has very good synergy with Heroism infusion+PES, but Lich squashes the heroism part of that.

Maybe you should try a game on Exploration mode? You won't get insane achievements, if that's your goal, but you'll have more respec options and unlimited lives so you can figure out what's working or not, and then you can come back here and tell us if there's a way to make Tinker Blaster Ogre Necro viable on Insane.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:41 am 
Archmage

Snarvid wrote:
And Grisly Constitution has very good synergy with Heroism infusion+PES, but Lich squashes the heroism part of that.

I think it also enchance injectors efficiency, that's my point i playing Ogre, also impact on spellpower not that big if you'll find something powerful for offhand.

Also once I did it to Dark Crypt - when I bought Necrosis amulet in mage city. But I didn't found Healing Salve then. Lol.