ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:29 pm 
Yeek

Bug: Adventurers do not get the revised channel staff talent even when taking the revised staff combat tree. As far as I can determine, Alchemists get the talent because they are assigned a point in the talent at birth. I just tested the gameplay option disabling auto assign talents at birth and confirmed that Alchemists do not get the channel staff talent with this option disabled.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:53 pm 
Yeek

One other minor bug. If you hover over the Jeweled Armor talent without an alchemist gem equipped you get an error message. The bug does not crash the game. I think there is a problem in the talent description parameters.

I guess I should provide positive feedback as well :). I like the addon (otherwise I probably wouldn't bother to make bug reports). I go back and forth between this and the revamped alchemist addon when playing the class. I like how the revamped alchemist infusions add to damage for both bombs and channel staff, and that you can sustain more than one. However, I like your jewelcraft tree and the convenience factor of not having to micro manage ammunition.

Thanks for your work on this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6