Credit to Swoosh (https://twitter.com/swooshsofast
) for icons and Rex for the mark particle image.
This adds the Marksman class, effectively a brand new version of Archer. THIS IS A NEW CLASS, MAKE SURE YOU SELECT MARKSMAN RATHER THAN ARCHER
- The Master Marksman talent allows for expertise in all ranged weapons, increasing the range of gear you can use at lower levels. New advanced trees allow specialization into weapon types - focus on bows, stealth and high power ranged shots with Sniper, or concentrate on mobility and close range combat with Agility.
- The new Mark mechanic allows you to set up unique, high powered attacks. Lesser shots will mark your target, which can be consumed with talents such as Called Shots, which fires multiple disabling shots at the target.
- Defense and utility have been improved with new categories such as Reflexes. Use Sentinel to cancel and disable enemy talents before they are used, or Escape to flee and recuperate.
- The advanced Munitions category lets you choose special ammunition types to suit your situation. Venomous arrows to slowly disable and kill tough enemies, or Incendiary shots to rain fire down on groups.
- A brand new version of the Mobility, Conditioning and Survival trees are available. Users of Bastion and Assassin will be familiar with these.
- Bugfixes and tooltip clarification
- Clarified a number of tooltips
- Reduced the damage and increased the cost and cooldown of Called Shots
- First Blood doubles marking chance instead of guaranteeing it
- Fixed a bug where Escape gave incorrect stamina regeneration
- Reduced the damage of Venomous Munitions
- Fixed a but where Alloyed Venomous Munitions caused a LUA error and did not inflict splash damage
- Removed the stamina cost of Concealment
- Fixed a number of tooltips
- Flare and Snipe are no longer instant
- Snipe correctly reduces damage taken
- Now available on Steam
- Fixed requirements for Agility and Marksmanship
- Reduced damage dealt by Archery Prowess talents
- Mark now correctly grants vision, even through Shadow Shot
- Intuitive Shots correctly blocks attacks
- Concealment now significantly increases the damage and mark chance of Steady Shot rather than allowing for Archery Prowess shots
- Reduced the damage of Snipe
- Reduced the critical bonus of Pin Down
- Venomous Munitions check for poison immunity
- Escorts now grant talents matching the new generic trees if you are a Marksman