Up on TE4 and Steam Workshop now.
Okay now compatible with 1.4.x.
Let me know if anything isn't working.
v3.3.6 *** FOR ToME v1.4.9 ***
This is a fork (with permission) of Marson's auto-explore and rest tweaks. It includes as well C.Lowe/CaptainTrip's improvements as well. It does not include, but recommends also using Johnny0's Faster RRE add-on for even better rest and auto-explore experience. This add-on contains numerous Quality of Life improvements designed to make resting and auto-exploring easier to use, brings the add-on overall up to being compatible with 1.4.x, and generally seeks to remove it being more optimal to do timed rests or manual recovery (particularly to help higher difficulty level and players without Faster RRE).
It is recommended to turn off Marson's Rest and Auto-Explore as well as C.Lowe's Rest Tweaks if using. This addon is meant to include all of them.
• Commented out special Run hook. It seemed reasonably broken on a few fronts and predated me fiddling with the mod in the first place. It looks like it was overidden
in order to fix a bug that I suspect got fixed in the game sometime in the last two ToME major version numbers.
• Add support for steam implants, with usual checkboxes. This may not always be faster based on steam sustains that may disable after the initial round of rest and steam implants having very long cooldowns (30+ turns) and steam's resource max being pretty small. It tries to be conservative on that, so will most likely help for cases where your functional steam regen rate is < 2.00 and never activate for things much above it. I found I was often getting 5-20 steam per turn, which makes the implant support useless.
• Add support for medical healing salve injectors. Cooldown measurements are a bit odd here, since they can range from 5-20 depending on injector. Went with 10 as a happy medium for how many turns of natural regen is considered to be equal to the cooldown cost of using it.
• Add null check. Two of them now. Fix breaking on non-DLC Maj'eyal. And another one~. Sorry folks not with the latest coolness, totally my bad.
• Handle a collision with Act and Ember's DLC steam sustain check.
• Fix an Embers bug (Wouldn't wait for steam properly)
• Adding support to auto-stealth if available and not stealthed.
• Fix ANOTHER 1.4.x bug with saving settings changes. That should hopefully be the last one for now.
• Updated to work with 1.4.x ToME. My that was troublesome. Enormously so. Sorry for the wait, but this literally took days to get not buggy.
• Added option for ignoring small damage when moving (and support for it).
• Made ignoring small damage while resting optional.
• Fix for conflict with fasterRRE. Old one in fact.
• Fix for rest not completely restoring everything before stopping. It should now not stop when there is still stuff to recover. This primarily affected cool-down waits for powers and items.
• Options added to control whether or not to use inscriptions to accelerate recovery of things.
• Uses a sanity check for whether Damage over Time should interrupt resting, using if it is doing 5% or less health damage and the character is over 50% health, it will ignore the damage for purposes of stopping rest.
• When resting, it will check for infusions and runes that could be used to accelerate HP, Mana, or Equilibrium (via Ancestral Life or Meditation) recovery. If the acceleration appears significant, it will use them, rotating from first available infusion or rune outward. In experiment, I found this often reduced rest turn time by 50-80 percent, improving the more drained the resource was. Particularly helpful for Mana, as it avoids trade-off advantages of short term resting (for increased mana regen) + rune use by just handling that more optimal play for you automatically without breaking rest.
• Fixes a ToME bug that can cause autoexplore or running to move only a single square and hang if used immediately after killing an enemy.
• Lore discovery will only stop autoexplore if it triggers a popup.
• Autoexplore will ignore Exploratory/Infinite Farportal return portals until the entire level has been explored.
• Ignores special terrain features such as Font of Healing after they are first discovered.
• Ignores open chests and alt Maze floor cracks.
• Rest and AE ask for confirmation if you have an escort in your party.
• Ignore already activated pedestals.
• Checks for and waits on any rechargeable items.
• Checks for and reloads any ammo in offhand quiver.
• Waits for cooldowns of talents set to auto-use.
• Waits for depleted air to replenish.
• Combines all checks into a single instance of rest, rather than having cooldowns etc. require a second resting phase.
Determines how auto-explore and running respond to telepathy, including mouse moves. Regardless of the setting, hostiles seen via telepathy will not halt resting or the Rod of Recall, nor trigger automated talents. Unique or powerful monsters (rank > 3) will always trigger a halt to running when they are spotted via telepathy for any mode except 'Original'.
• 'Always Viligant' always stops running when a hostile creature is seen via telepathy.
• 'First Sighting' stops running when a hostile creature is sighted via telepathy for the first time. The creature will then be ignored by auto-explore until spotted by actual sight, which will trigger a halt as normal.
• 'Reset on Rest' is the same as First Sighting, but resting will forget all creatures spotted via telepathy so that they will trigger a stop again.
• 'Original' is standard ToME auto-explore behavior, which ignores telepathy when running or auto-exploring.
• Compatible with ToME v1.4.4 (likely also still backwards compatible with 1.3)
• Telepathy will not prevent auto-exploring the way normal sight will. If a halt is triggered by telepathy, hitting auto-explore again will move you at least one more square in the direction of the auto-explore path. If in 'Always Viligant' mode and a hostile is within telepathic sight (but not normal sight), you will auto-explore in 1 square per keypress increments.
• 'First Sighting' and 'Reset on Rest' modes are intended to keep auto-explore a fast process. If you spot an enemy you wouldn't mind bumping into around a corner, you can just hit auto-explore again and that enemy will be ignored until seen by normal sight. 'Reset on Rest' can be handy if you spot a type of enemy you want to be cautious around or a packed room. You can move away, rest, then explore the rest of the level without worrying about running into the middle of that room.
restCheck, onTakeHit, runCheck,mouseMove,runStopped
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =440747756
Marson's Original Auto-Explore and Rest addon: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=40696
CaptainTrips's "Rest Tweaks" addon: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=37172