[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal • View topic - Null Tweaks 2014-12-04: Rocks and Stones

ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:13 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Get it here: http://te4.org/games/addons/tome/null-tweaks

Or here via Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/doctornull ... pid=259680

I'm separating out my tweaks to existing rules content from Nullpack, in the hopes that Nullpack remains more compatible with other addons.

This addon uses Overload and Superload.

Last edited by Doctornull on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:24 am, edited 18 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:20 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Last edited by Doctornull on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:32 am, edited 19 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:29 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Null Tweaks v2 released.

Bug fix: the Weirdling Beast was hard-coded to use a Healing Infusion, which is removed by this addon. This meant the bottom of Lake Nur could not be explored. I've updated his definition to use an equivalent Reconstruction Rune instead.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:54 pm 
Sher'Tul

Aw, no more insidious poison infusion? I loved those for my rogues because it gave me another easy to use poison to apply venemous strike too.

Gonna check this out though

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:19 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:57 pm 
Wayist

Here's the two logs I took.

Log 1 includes the journey from start up to trying to generate the sher'tul fortress.
Log 2 is just trying to load the character up after force-quitting during the infinite map generation.

Hope it helps. :)

Attachments:
Nullpack logs.7z [101.62 KiB]
Downloaded 236 times

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:44 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Just pushed out Null Tweaks v3, which ought to play nicer with other addons: more superloading, less overloading.

Please let me know if this fixes your issue. I'm able to get through Nur 4 with this (and with v2 above).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:08 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Null Tweaks v4 - fixes a description bug for two kinds of poisons

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:21 am 
Uruivellas

After using them for a while, I believe that the healing rune needs a higher base value. It just doesn't compare to the healing one in the slightest, and it's cooldown feels like it's always longer, though that may be pure rng luck.

<mex> cornac shall inherit the Eyal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:18 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:29 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

I've pushed this out to Steam, but it's not appearing in the main ToME workshop area yet.

I think you can subscribe to this addon using the links in my personal workshop area:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/doctornull ... pid=259680

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:09 pm 
Higher

The slave brawler needs to have a reconstruction rune now, fyi.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:35 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:40 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Added two new tweaks:

- The trap created by Spell / Aether / Aether Beam now has a disarm difficulty set by your Spellpower, and if the disarm check fails the trap explodes for 2x Spellpower Arcane damage. (This damage seems kinda low, any suggestions on a better range?)

- Arcane Power now costs 20 mana to sustain (rather than 50), and in addition to the current rather anemic Spellpower buff it grants 8% to 27% Arcane damage resistance. This is intended to make Aether Permeation more interesting and also help the Arcane Archmage survive shooting himself in the face with spells from Aether until he gets Meta / Spellcraft running.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:24 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next