All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:27 am 
Sher'Tul

Nice! And it only took you two months! :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 am 
Sher'Tul

Sradac wrote:
Nice! And it only took you two months! :D

:oops: Well, most of my active characters are pre-1.0.4, so it's only been somewhat recently that I've been able to do much in-depth playtesting of this addon (that and buying a condo is rather time-consuming, and stressful...). I'm seriously debating whether I need to tweak down the prices of some of the lower-tier healing patches, so I can actually keep a decent stash of them on hand.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am 
Sher'Tul

[sound F/X: forehead repeatedly striking desk] You'd think I'd know by now that Lua upvalues don't survive a save/reload... Anyway, just pushed out v2a to fix a bug I introduced in v2, trying to be clever about reusing code in the various healing and speed patches. Any healing or speed patches you've picked up since installing v2 are probably broken (and any that the stores have stocked... *sigh* this is frustrating). Clearing patches should be fine. We Apologize for the Inconvenience.(TM)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:34 am 
Sher'Tul

Pushing out v2b with a bug fix in the trap disarming code for handling rods of disarming. You shouldn't need to scrap your existing rod; the change is in the Trap entity code.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:33 am 
Sher'Tul

And migrating to v1.0.5.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:49 am 
Sher'Tul

Pushing out v2e with some small changes. See, I was never really satisfied with the implementation of the rod of trap detection; the only way I knew how to detect traps at the time was to apply the Sense effect a la the Track talent, which had the extra undesired side effect of detecting monsters. But having recently had to implement similar functionality for the T2 module's Sense Hidden spell, I finally did the necessary source digging and figured out how to do the implementation properly. [If you're upgrading the addon for an existing game, existing rods of trap detection won't be changed only new ones.] To make up for the lost functionality, I've also added rods of detect monster. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:26 pm 
Sher'Tul

Pushing out v2g with some Embers support:
  • The Herbalist store in Kruk pride should now stack Derth-level infusion patches.
  • Infusion patches just seem like the sort of things that ought to have tinker recipes. :wink: This release adds recipes for infusion patches of clearing (which, if I've done this right, will be among the ones you know from the beginning) and the various types of infusion patches of healing (which I haven't tested yet…).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:18 pm 
Sher'Tul

Pushing out v2h with some bugfixes and some new features, all Embers-related:
  • The player is supposed to learn the Infusion Patch: Clearing tinker recipe automatically, but I botched that… :oops:
  • Didn't have a school defined for the Infusion Patch: Clearing and Infusion Patch: Healing recipes; those go into therapeutics. Also, I added some example objects to the recipe descriptions, for completeness.
  • The Infusion Patch: Clearing tinker recipe just seemed lonely with only the one tier, so I've added some tinker-specific higher-tier versions of infusion patches of clearing (and I do mean tinker-specific; let me know if you start finding these in monster drops or on the floor). Higher-tier versions can be used more quickly: 75% of a turn at tier 2, 50% at tier 3, up to instant-use at tier 5. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:39 am 
Sher'Tul

Release v2h.1 isn't really related to the v1.5 release, but as long as I'm pushing out a bunch of other addon releases… All this release does is fix a small typo in the description of the Infusion Patch: Healing tinker recipe; shouldn't be any change in functionality.