Just had a character having frequent LUA errors, which I had barely ever seen before this char. It was using both race and class addons which I had never used before: Draconian Elementist. At the time the errors started appearing I was blaming Draconian, but afterwards I realised the spell that seemed to be triggering the errors was added by Arcanum Pack so I thought I'd post here.http://te4.org/characters/215092/tome/9 ... 50edaad202
I reported a few (before they got repetitive) but wasn't certain of the cause - they seemed to be occurring in turns I cast Liquid Lightning on large groups and took damage back, although also seemed frequent when taking cold damage in Shivgoroth form.
It got to the point of unplayability in the dark crypt when I cast LL at a crowd surrounding me at the stairs, a dozen lua errors popped up, and all of a sudden I had negative spellshock duration. From there no durations or cooldowns changed, except that several other durations (the two saturation counters) also went negative, and I got more Lua errors pop up whenever I or a monster did anything. DarkGod happened to be on chat and cleared the spellshock - everything else fixed itself within a few turns.
The very next time I used LL on a large crowd and took damage in return (at the start of the next crypt level), I got what appeared to be hundreds of Lua error popups and all cooldowns (including spellshock once again, but also buffs such as shields) went haywire. From that point on I was immune to damage, got dozens of popups each turn, but again no time seemed to pass and I kept racking up more permanent debuffs until I was immobilised by encumbrance due to disease.
I'm not sure where to get a copy of the errors to copy here sorry.