[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal • View topic - [b41-1.0.5] Talent Point Planner

ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:40 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Pushing out v9j, with .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:43 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

And hot on the proverbial heels of that, pushing out v9k, with a new for those talent sources that you know how to get but the addon doesn't know you know.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:39 pm 
Uruivellas

The extra category point from the Wyrm Bile doesn't appear as an option for me.

I have completed the Arena quest, but the option to add two points still appears in the list. That's not really an issue, but I wasn't sure if it was intended (or a concession to convoluted testing).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:55 pm 
Thalore

Here's a char that has the Arena acheivement, but the point planner isn't recognizing that the char has it, and still allows me to check/uncheck that option.

Could it be that it's a Roguelike achievement?

http://te4.org/characters/1768/tome/687 ... b59ae1593a

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:38 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:36 am 
Wayist

Don't forget to update Steam's WorkShop please.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:55 pm 
Uruivellas

I lost track of my posting...

Thanks for the update. I'll give it a try with the code. I've used the Worm Bile many times, however.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:44 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:02 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Last edited by Zizzo on Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:48 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Pushing out v9m with a small bugfix: due to a an internal tag mismatch, the "Mark as Seen" activation code for one of the talent sources wasn't being handled properly. We Apologize for the Inconvenience.™

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:56 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Pushing out v9n with that may affect you if you use the Precognition talent.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:38 am 
Higher

Just want to note that the default keybind for this on keyboard layout is actually Alt+Shift+d, though the keybindings dialog claims otherwise. As far as I can tell, this is because SDL completely ignores keyboard layout information and consequently acts like the fifth key in the second row is G, even though in Colemak, it's D. (similar equations apply to every alphabetic key that differs from QWERTY layout)

Because of this, I had never gotten this addon to work until just now; I was pressing Alt+Shift+g.

EDIT: Actually, this appears to apply only to certain addons. Most but not all ToME's core keybindings work correctly, for example i -can- press ctrl+t to show calendar info, as indicated.

I've made a bug report about it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:57 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Just pushed out v9o to fix a conflict with the addon. See, that addon overloads the LevelupDialog, and the point planner superloads it, and apparently I was inadvertently loading said dialog way too early, while the engine was in the middle of sorting it all out. Preliminary tests appear to indicate that the two addons still function normally together. ZOmnibus, as it turns out, was accidentally doing the right thing there already, so no change needed there (unless there are problems I haven't heard about?).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:02 am 

ALERT! the talent point planner "update" for version 1.3 is bugged, and produces an error message upon attempting to Create Plan on a new char. older chars moved into the new version work just fine.

the error message mentions "attempt to index field 'pointplanner' (a nil value)" as the reason.

thought you should know!

My archer likes to make exploding arrows that say "the explosion will be (nuke)"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next