ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 7:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:13 pm 

It seems that this class and your Deathknight class both share talent names with the name "Reaper's Shroud. " Will this cause any problems if I use both addons together as an Adventurer?

Edit: Confirmed to be able to skill both skills with adventurer.

Last edited by JohntheBohn on Wed May 08, 2019 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:10 pm 
Perspiring Physicist

If the game doesn't crash on character generation when both addons are loaded, its fine. The game has a hidden 'short_name' which allows people to avoid clashing talent names.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:27 am 
Wayist

Skeleton Deadeye's supposed ability to bypass other targets to strike their focus doesn't seem to be working. If there isn't a direct path to their target, they just don't attack, which makes an already dubious point investment (since they can also be blocked by terrain or distracted by enemies who reach them in melee) almost completely useless.

I'm enjoying the class and I'm really impressed by the effort you've put into making a minion class scale into Insane and have a decent ability to sustain itself. I'm kind of struggling with midgame damage output, which is why I decided to try dipping into skeletons after all after initially dismissing the tree, but there are still a few other routes I haven't experimented with; I'll probably find something that works.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:41 pm 
Uruivellas

Thanks for the bug reports. Latest version should fix most outstanding issues, though there's prob still balance tweaks needed (and Lich).

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:09 am 

The staff of bones just called me a shitty poser :(

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:08 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Mathnygard wrote:
The staff of bones just called me a shitty poser :(

Staff of Bones being shitty is a 1.5 bug.

You'll see other staves with the same dialog (due to this same bug).

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:25 pm 

I mean it literally told me I'm not a real necromancer.
Me: "Hey staff, have any other cool powers?"
SoB: "Nah, mate. Yer not a real necroman. Fek off"

Don't recall the exact wording, but it was something,like that.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:10 pm 

Would it be possible to attach the Staff of Bones special power onto the Dread Necromancer's Animate Dead?

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:05 pm 
Uruivellas

Possibly - I'll have a look at what it does and how it might interact.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 1:06 am 
Wayist

This is an excellent addon--I've only played it for a day but I'm having a marvelous time. No bugs, as of yet, just really like the addon. I do miss lichform, though.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:49 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Razakai wrote:
Possibly - I'll have a look at what it does and how it might interact.

My suggestion would be to replace the Staff of Bones entirely, and replace all other "intelligent" items as well since the Bone-bug is currently impacting all of them.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:00 pm 

Fun class. Unfortunately I've run across a significant bug that occurs when both the Spirit Feed sustain is active and a Bone Giant is summoned. The +penetration and +saves bonuses that Spirit Feed offers will randomly spike with about 50% uptime, currently providing over 160000% penetration and 2500 to all saves at level 20. This only occurs when the giant is summoned but its triggering appears to be quite random -- it happens both when walking around out of combat or when fighting, whether I have 0 soul resource or 5, no matter where the giant is positioned relative to my character or how many skill points are assigned to the relevant talents.

Worth noting is that I am running the ToME 1.6 beta, although this is the first significant bug I have encountered up to this point.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:45 pm 
Uruivellas

Scorned wrote:
Fun class. Unfortunately I've run across a significant bug that occurs when both the Spirit Feed sustain is active and a Bone Giant is summoned. The +penetration and +saves bonuses that Spirit Feed offers will randomly spike with about 50% uptime, currently providing over 160000% penetration and 2500 to all saves at level 20. This only occurs when the giant is summoned but its triggering appears to be quite random -- it happens both when walking around out of combat or when fighting, whether I have 0 soul resource or 5, no matter where the giant is positioned relative to my character or how many skill points are assigned to the relevant talents.

Worth noting is that I am running the ToME 1.6 beta, although this is the first significant bug I have encountered up to this point.

This should be resolved now.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:31 pm 
Uruivellas

It would be nice if Death's Door used charges to display the power of the shield.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:14 pm 
Uruivellas

nsrr wrote:
It would be nice if Death's Door used charges to display the power of the shield.

Made that change, as well as nerfing it a touch further.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next