ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:54 pm 
Uruivellas

There's one (maybe two) that add ui elements for tracking turn energy. tome-chrono and tome-clock, I think. Both look kind of old, though, and I don't know what kind of ui functionality they add.

For what it's worth, I think they wanted to display whatever time the device clock would display, presumably for playing full screen and not losing track of too many hours.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:28 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

nsrr wrote:
There's one (maybe two) that add ui elements for tracking turn energy. tome-chrono and tome-clock, I think. Both look kind of old, though, and I don't know what kind of ui functionality they add.

For what it's worth, I think they wanted to display whatever time the device clock would display, presumably for playing full screen and not losing track of too many hours.

Well, that turned out to be not quite as bad as I'd feared; Nate's old Chronometer addon turned out to be a pretty good source of proverbial crib notes on how to add an interface element to the UI (with a few updates for intervening changes).

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:14 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Pushing out v15h for both ZOmnibus and ZOmnibus Lite, with a bugfix in Store Wish List and new support in Passive Cooldowns for some new talents in Forbidden Cults.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:11 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Pushing out v15i for both ZOmnibus and ZOmnibus Lite, with Forbidden Cults updates to Enhanced Object Compare and Talent Point Planner.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:33 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Aaand hot on the heels of that, v15i.1 for both, with a small fix to that last Enhanced Object compare update. We Apologize for the Error.™ :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:55 am 
Wyrmic

Good news: the in-game addon updater detects that an update came out for ZOmnibus Lite
Bad news: it doesn't actually download, and sticks at 0kb/s forever.

I'm not really sure whether this is ZOmnibus Lite's fault or if this is a game bug, but just downloading from the addon page and replacing the file in the addon folder like normal works just fine. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:09 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Chronosplit wrote:
Good news: the in-game addon updater detects that an update came out for ZOmnibus Lite

I'm not really sure whether this is ZOmnibus Lite's fault or if this is a game bug, but just downloading from the addon page and replacing the file in the addon folder like normal works just fine. :roll:

:shock: I'm… fairly certain there's nothing I could have done that would cause that. I suppose we're about to find out, though: v15i.2 just went out for both, with a small Cults-related improvement to Enhanced Wield Replace..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:42 am 

This add-on pack works great for me, but there doesn't seem to be a setting in my Gameplay Options to alter the 'short-circuit T1' mod. It just never gives me the option to skip, and starts me at the first floor every time.

What my options look like:
https://puu.sh/AM1D9/cb154eedd4.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:24 pm 
Wyrmic

Zizzo wrote:
Chronosplit wrote:

:shock: I'm… fairly certain there's nothing I could have done that would cause that. I suppose we're about to find out, though: v15i.2 just went out for both, with a small Cults-related improvement to Enhanced Wield Replace..

I've got more info about this. This isn't ZOmnibus's fault at all. I know this because I have gotten the same problem auto-updating other things, and apparently I'm not the only one. I should probably take this out to Bugs soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:19 pm 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

shyusti wrote:
This add-on pack works great for me, but there doesn't seem to be a setting in my Gameplay Options to alter the 'short-circuit T1' mod. It just never gives me the option to skip, and starts me at the first floor every time.

[sound F/X: source diving] With ZOmnibus Lite? Yup, that's a bug; was forgetting to load Tier-1 Short Circuit Option's hooks file, which installs its game option. Fixed in v15i.3, just released. We Apologize for the Inconvenience.™ :oops:

Chronosplit wrote:
I've got more info about this. This isn't ZOmnibus's fault at all. I know this because I have gotten the same problem auto-updating other things, and apparently I'm not the only one.

*whew* :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:27 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Pushing out v15i.4 for both, with small fixes for Enhanced Wield Replace and Enhanced Object Compare.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22