ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:26 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:41 am 
Yeek

I had my first win a week and a half ago, with a level 50 character in Normal. However, the character vault only shows him as level 46, and my winners' list is still empty. :( He's still alive and kicking around in the Infinite Dungeon. Everyone else I've created since then is showing properly.

Is the list only updated on character death? Is there a way to manually sync the game with the website? It'd be nice to see that box checked but more importantly to compare his final stats with new builds.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:53 pm 
Thalore

Charsheet in the vault could fail to update if you lost connection with the server (often happens to me, there is a few lines about that in game chat when that occurs). Or when servers is shutdown to restart daily.

I pretty sure "win" registers when you beat final battle. If in that moment you don't have a connection, then it wouldn't be updated in the vault. Happened with one of my chars too.

If you descend into ID then vault would update every floor or when you S&E. It's not a snapshot of stats you had when you beat the game. Hope it helps.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:38 am 
Yeek

Thanks for the reply!

Stupid question but is there a way to check server connection while in game (outside of game chat--I have that turned off)? As far as I know I was connected to the internet all the time. I just won with a second character but that win didn't register either. :(

Is there a way to retroactively upload the profiles? The first winning character, the one who's in ID now, has done a bunch of ID levels/S&E'ed but neither his latest stats nor his ID achievements are showing up in my vault. However, his game-win achievements are in the vault (The Sun Still Shines, Tactical Master, Evil Denied), and he's listed as level 50 in those!