ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:03 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:47 pm 

The zoom setting is great, but the higher I set it the less I can see of the levelup window's images and text. Attached are screenshots of the zoom at 200 and 125.

And I don't know if this is related, but changing zoom affects the in-game screenshot function.
I took the 200 zoom image by pressing Shift or Alt when I hit PrintScr so it did not use the in-game screenshot function, and it shows the whole screen. I had to lower the resolution of the image to be able to upload. The original was 3840x2160, the native screen resolution.

I took the 125 zoom image by just pressing PrintScr so it used the in-game screenshot function, and it does not show the top or right sides of the screen. Again, I reduced the resolution to upload. The original was 3072x1728 (so 3840/1.25 x 2160/1.25).

I'm on v1.5.10, I have disabled all the OpenGL shader settings (because otherwise grass gets the water texture), and the log file does not mention anything about errors or warnings. Enabling/disabling frame buffers does not help. Neither did resetting the interface positions.

Attachments:
File comment: Zoom at 125, cannot see all the levelup images and text. Used in-game screenshot function, cuts off top and right sides.
zoom-125b.png
zoom-125b.png [ 107.16 KiB | Viewed 220 times ]
File comment: Zoom at 200, cannot see all the levelup images or text. Did not use in-game screenshot function.
zoom-200b.png
zoom-200b.png [ 207.2 KiB | Viewed 220 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:32 pm 
Master of Eyal

What the ...
*curses uselessly high DPI systems...*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 pm 
Wayist

My last laptop had 2160p on a 15" display. When it died one of the main "features" I looked for on replacement was a normal DPI display (1080p).