ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:28 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:52 am 
Perspiring Physicist

Pacification Hex currently says it lasts 3 turns and can inflict 20 turn daze effects, when it actually lasts 20 turns and inflicts 3 turn daze effects.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:20 pm 
Cornac

"Hexes your target, dazing it and everything in a 2 radius ball around it for 3 turns, and giving x% chance to daze affected targets again each turn for 20 turns. The chance will increase with your Spellpower."
I actually understood the description differently. It dazes for 3 tuns initially and tries (based on %) to daze each turn until the hex expires. I'm not a native English speaker though. Maybe changing Pacification Hex description to resemble the description of Burning Hex can help. Something like that.
"Hexes your target and everything in a 2 radius ball around it for 20 turns. Affected targets become dazed for 3 turns and have x% chance each turn to become dazed again. The chance will increase with your Spellpower."
It probably needs to reflect whether or no it can daze lock them. I should leave this to people who know English better then I do.