ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:42 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:48 pm 

While playing stone warden My equilibrium for no reason set itself at 150 and it wont go down lower. No sustained talent are active. Earlier with everything active i've had 75 equilibrium. It propably happened after getting back from Far East. Also after fighting corrupted wyrm my movment speed set itself at 10%. Again, no sustains that slow me down are active.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:12 pm 

I just ran into this same exact bug on what has otherwise been shaping up to be my first winning Stone Warden run. In Tannen's Tower the game threw a lua error at me. I dunno if that was the cause, but it's definitely the first time i noticed it.

Now, even with all EQ sustains off and meditation active, I can't get EQ below 100. It's just a permanent 10% failure rate on everything, or 15% with the sustains.

Double checked and just like grisznak, my movement speed is 10%. So, whatever this issue is, it's consistent at least.

(Also, side note: Should EQ also affect the failure rate of Spell category abilities, like Eldritch Fury? It definitely does in my case, but for all I know that part is an intended behavior.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:34 pm 
Archmage

it's about a sustain bug that has been observed with other (momentum, forcefield, osmosis shield being the one I've heard about)

basically, something - up with the autouse and the cost of your sustains have been doubled/tripled/whatever.

I'm guessing it was vines, and that also explains the 10% speed because you get -50% times 2 but limit is 10% so you don't go to 0.

It's an elusive bug, i think DG fixed it before for some persons to whom it happened?

You can go here for a compilation of everything I wrote, plus some other important stuff!

Includes general guides (inscriptions, zone, prodigies), and class guides (Demo, Anorithil, Bulwark, Zerker, Sblade)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:16 pm 
Archmage

DGDGDGDGDG

Bumped as you asked.

Sustain put on autouse sometimes go haywire when force-deactivated and the cost/drain stay on the char forever even though the sustain is not on. Can cumulate several times, too.

There is probably another thread or two about this, this was just the first I found

You can go here for a compilation of everything I wrote, plus some other important stuff!

Includes general guides (inscriptions, zone, prodigies), and class guides (Demo, Anorithil, Bulwark, Zerker, Sblade)