ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 6:06 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:25 am 

founded in v. 1.5 non-steam.

First:
Probability travel (further: PT) works not correct with doors.
Actually, when PT is ON characted jump thru obstacles. Even thru doors if they are closed. And there arent a choice do u want to open (situation allow to do 1-2 turns) or u wana jump right now instantly.
In the best case - with PT goin' to door should give pop up choice message (it will be the best solution for this situation, since cooldown of PT kinda long about 30 turns). It can do the game procces abit less frendly, but we talking about roglike tile-step-turn game. In this game frendly gameplay proccces not on the first place (on my mind).

Second:
First bug produce another one. According the gameplay rules (i sure they are there) there arent way to go into sealed rooms (with additional monsters and items) except the doors (burrow, dig, whraithform, PT, etc. - dont work). In this case with PT ON there arent direct way to go thru door in sealed rooms. The sideway is jump thru any obstacles kinda long (for being unstable for long enough for run to the first door and open the all door in the sealed rooms) and open the door in unstable status, but it looks more hard than message with choice.

Third (looks like able only for adventurers):
PT in pair with burrow and/or wraithform(with burrow i test it 100%, with wraithform ima not fully sure) give the ability to walking thru the sealed and undiggable walls (not all, but more then usually can\cant be digged\destroyed\etc) and against all descriptions of these 3 skills moving you thru the wall tile-by-tile(as dreads moving) without dig effect (dont clear the tile: if it was a wall it will stay a wall after you move later)
But actually, it looks more like a feature, not a bug.

Best regards, me.

P.S: On my mind first two of these also works for critical velocity prodigy.