ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:21 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mana on Crit
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:08 pm 
Offline
Archmage

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:09 pm
Posts: 358
With the reference to the Meteoric Madness build being part of the Embers DLC, I couldn't help but curiously keep an eye out for the shaping components of it, one being a staff that has mana on crit. It seems this trait is presently vanishingly rare to make me wonder: Is it even still available on random things in 1.45?

Source seems to say it can only show up as a rare inclusion on randarts (but not as an ego to itself) anymore? I haven't even seen it end up there. Has anyone seen it outside of Tarelion's staff (and that one other standart that has it)?

Just curious if it is still there or not.

_________________
ToME Tips - auto-generated spoilers for ToME. - someone else made. I find super awesome, so spreading as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mana on Crit
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:29 pm 
Offline
Yeek

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:37 am
Posts: 11
Dracos wrote:
With the reference to the Meteoric Madness build being part of the Embers DLC, I couldn't help but curiously keep an eye out for the shaping components of it, one being a staff that has mana on crit. It seems this trait is presently vanishingly rare to make me wonder: Is it even still available on random things in 1.45?

Source seems to say it can only show up as a rare inclusion on randarts (but not as an ego to itself) anymore? I haven't even seen it end up there. Has anyone seen it outside of Tarelion's staff (and that one other standart that has it)?

Just curious if it is still there or not.

Yes, I've seen it a few times on stuff in 1.4.5. It seems more rare than before, but it does show up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mana on Crit
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:59 pm 
Offline
Archmage

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:09 pm
Posts: 358
Thanks for answering my curiousity.

_________________
ToME Tips - auto-generated spoilers for ToME. - someone else made. I find super awesome, so spreading as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mana on Crit
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:24 pm 
Offline
Halfling

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:46 pm
Posts: 98
I most commonly see them on pink items from rares, but I didnt have a single drop with "mana on crit" ego on them. So it might be a good idea to check every pink item if you arent already doing so.

_________________
posetcay, the guy who only plays Doombringer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mana on Crit
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:07 pm 
Offline
Wyrmic

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:37 pm
Posts: 267
I haven't been around for a while, what is this reference in the Ember's DLC?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mana on Crit
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:17 pm 
Offline
Higher

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:09 pm
Posts: 71
cctobias wrote:
I haven't been around for a while, what is this reference in the Ember's DLC?


There's a sequence where a whole bunch of different characters and their deaths are described. One of them is your meteoric fists adventurer build (or one of the descendant variations).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mana on Crit
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:34 pm 
Offline
Wyrmic

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:37 pm
Posts: 267
visage wrote:
cctobias wrote:
I haven't been around for a while, what is this reference in the Ember's DLC?


There's a sequence where a whole bunch of different characters and their deaths are described. One of them is your meteoric fists adventurer build (or one of the descendant variations).


Musta been a disarm trap because those things are crazy on Madness.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group