ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

What do you want to see in the next release?
Hey, why haven't you implemented my favorite race/subrace/class yet? (specify below) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Hey, why haven't you implemented my favorite skill/talent/spell/ability yet? (specify below) 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Hey, why haven't you implemented my favorite scroll/potion/wand/staff/rod/other object yet? (specify below) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Hey, why haven't you implemented my favorite store/quest/event yet? (specify below) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Hey, that's not what that dungeon's supposed to look like! (specify below) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Hey, why haven't you implemented my favorite game mechanic/UI feature yet? (specify below) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Hey, that's a bug! Go fix that bug! (specify below) 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Hey, you didn't list what I want to see! (specify below) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:08 pm 
Low Yeek

Thanks. I think the mouse-over skill that triggered the crash might have been attempting to phase door to avoid becoming a picnic for some hungry bears...

RE Items that I think should always be available in shops in Bree:
General store: food, a digger, and a light source, and potentially un-enchanted ammo
Either in temple or potion/scroll shop: word of recall, identify / (or offer a shop that provides ID facility), some sort of healing potion. I have no strong feelings about restore life levels/staff of ID
Magic shop: beginners cantrips. I'm undecided about prayer books as there's a lot of them and providing the inventory changes over regularly during the game am less concerned about this.

The idea about fixed items always being available at the start was to remove certain scenarios that could make a character potentially unviable (no digger, light source, food) at no fault of the player, without making the game substantially easier.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29