ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:31 pm 
Archmage

Can you add support for adjustable mastery levels? Currently, it's set at a listed value, but displays different masteries for those classes that share a tree (eg, AB and archmage both get Spell/Fire, at 1.2 & 1.3x respectively, but damage values are only given for 1.3x mastery)

It'd be helpful to see, for example, that if I can bump Cursed/Shadows to 1.5x, I can get another shadow

Ever wonder why Tarelion sends you into the Abashed Expanse instead of a team of archmages lead by himself? They all figured "Eh, might as well toss that violent oaf up in there and see if he manages to kick things back into place.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:50 am 
Thalore

Unfortunately, making talent masteries configurable might be kind to implement. It's something I want to do, but it'll probably come after some other changes (such as artifacts).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:56 am 
Perspiring Physicist

Yeah, can't have you going around being kind. :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:49 am 
Thalore

Oops.

"Kind of hard" is what I meant to say.

Apparently posting complete thoughts on this forum is kind of hard too. :o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:36 am 
Thalore

I hate to sound annoying but it would be nice to see this updated for 1.4, and future versions. I look forward to using it when the Orc campaign comes around.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:28 am 
Thalore

Amphouse wrote:
I hate to sound annoying but it would be nice to see this updated for 1.4, and future versions. I look forward to using it when the Orc campaign comes around.

1.4 is now live. Sorry it took so long! (You're not being annoying at all. I plan on keeping up with new versions, I'm just behind right now.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:00 am 
Spiderkin

Thanks a lot for updating this, and for creating it in the first place. It's a huge resource for the community.

Have a save in need of fixing? Open a ticket, send me a copy of your save: http://www.te4support.org/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:21 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

Damage values for Warp Mines are not reported correctly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:13 am 
Thalore

Embers of Rage info is now up (or will be up within the next few minutes).

I also fixed the Warp Mines error reported by Jenx.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:06 am 
Thalore

Yay, updates! Just so you know, there's a small bug in the Yeti description(They possess the #GOLDAlgid Rage# talent ...), the whitehoof stats section neglects to mention their high silence resistance, and something seems off with the cooldown of melting point. Also I expected whitehooves to be in the same undead section as skeletons and ghouls, but they have their own "undead" section. This might be intended though since you can never actually pick between the 3 undead races on any campaign, so they might as well be in a separate section?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:07 am 
Thalore

Thanks for the feedback.

I've fixed most of the issues you listed. Regarding the whitehooves' undead section, they're actually listed differently internally (as "minotaurundead" rather than "undead"), and they're a separate category in the Arena and Infinite Dungeon (the two campaigns that include both Maj'Eyal and Orcs races), so I think leaving them in a separate category is correct.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:14 am 
Sher'Tul Godslayer

can this be updated please?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:34 am 
Wyrmic

Please tell me this isn't dead and will be updated for 1.5...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:35 pm 
Yeek

Heya, so I've been poking at this project, going bit slowly as not familiar with codebase, but managed to get the info to work with 1.5 + possessors (almost, one skill bugs out). Sent a pull request to Castler, hopefully he's still around to update things :) If not I'll see about loading up the new data somewhere.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:12 am 
Thalore

dartom wrote:
Heya, so I've been poking at this project, going bit slowly as not familiar with codebase, but managed to get the info to work with 1.5 + possessors (almost, one skill bugs out). Sent a pull request to Castler, hopefully he's still around to update things :) If not I'll see about loading up the new data somewhere.

I'm still around - at least occasionally - although I don't spend much time any more on ToME, so your willingness to work on 1.5.0 is a huge help. It may take a day or two to for me to get back into the codebase (my computer isn't even set up to build the sight right now), but I'll be happy to merge these changes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next