ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Steam Achievements
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:20 pm 
Keeper

To anyone who is wondering, Valve is having an issue processing all the achievements for the Steam version of the game. Once they fix the issue, all the achievements that you've earned while playing the game on Steam will filter through. If you had received achievements while playing the game before attaching it to steam, those will have to be earned again. As of now, we have no ETA on a fix.

We appreciate your patience (TM)

Post subject: Re: Steam Achievements
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:58 pm 
Halfling

I dont know if this is the right thread to ask, but is Mankini/Bikini achievement still broken for Steam? I was considering starting a serious bikini run but i dont know if it has been fixed yet.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:21 pm 

I'm having a different problem (unless in game achievements can't occur without steam connected). Hit level 11 playing offline and neither the game nor steam registered. I think I've probably got a couple others that I didn't notice, but that's the first one on the list after the tutorial, then unlocked a class and same deal (do those have achievements?)...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:53 pm 

I used the steam push link on the account page but still nothing on steam, the character, or the account page.
:facepalm:

I had difficulty on easy, found blog post saying no achievements earned. Figured it would have more to do with Roguelike than difficulty, one good hit by an early boss and you're a goner.

I'll test tonight and see if they're working with normal / roguelike or normal / adventure. Should be able to at least one or two achievements. I'm less terrible at bosses than when I started. Plus a few classes unlocked that fit my playstyle better... not the starting demon class, that thing ruins 20 mobs at once then heals off their fear, it's pretty fun to play.