ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:49 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Do you think party members should be able to add their own houses to the party?
Yes 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
No 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
I hate parties and you too! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Can't we all just get along? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Why does the RNG hate me? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
*Oink* 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 9
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:45 am 
Wayist

I had a house that I wanted to transfer to my party owner, and it was sold accidentally because there is no confirmation required to sell a house.

Please just add a confirmation or allow party members to flag thier own houses as "Party" houses.

I lost a few weeks work in that house. :(
(And about a million worth of gear and books)

I don't know how difficult it would be to add a simple yes/no confirmation, but I know everyone would be safer with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:24 pm 
Wayist

You wrote:

I had a house that I wanted to transfer to my party owner, and it was sold accidentally because there is no confirmation required to sell a house.

Please just add a confirmation or allow party members to flag thier own houses as "Party" houses.

This is the same as having a guide pretty much, so i would of have to disagree. The guides were broken for a good reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:12 pm 
Thalore

They could. Transfer it to the owner and the party owner could party-ize the house.

Put down the booze-- the topic of the poll so unrelated to the actual message.... =)

We used to have such thing where members could add it to the party house list themselves and it was extremely cheezable: when s/he dies, the house stays. An alternative for that is to delete the partized houses upon owner's death, but that will generate infinitely more complaints.

Think about it: it's safer this way.

And now the off-topic's reply:<sarcasm>I think we also should add a confirmation if we REALLY want to quaff that healing potion in our bag</sarcasm> =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:48 pm 
Low Yeek

Hmmm

I think ud need a confirmation to confirm that you were quaffing the heal, i mean u might just have killed a mob and therefore dont need to drink that pot anymore as a good ol rest is just what is needed.

just my 2 cents

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:58 am 
Wayist

the_sandman wrote:
They could. Transfer it to the owner and the party owner could party-ize the house.

Put down the booze-- the topic of the poll so unrelated to the actual message.... =)

We used to have such thing where members could add it to the party house list themselves and it was extremely cheezable: when s/he dies, the house stays. An alternative for that is to delete the partized houses upon owner's death, but that will generate infinitely more complaints.

Think about it: it's safer this way.

And now the off-topic's reply:<sarcasm>I think we also should add a confirmation if we REALLY want to quaff that healing potion in our bag</sarcasm> =)

Booze... You're right about the poll. But I still think there should be a confirmation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:42 am 
Thalore

Ok... i just lost my most valuable stuff: mage staff +8 and ethereal DSM, all cause i misstyped 1 instead of 2 in house menu. Could you add this yes/NO feature? Come on... how much stuff should people lose?

annoying *censored* #1
at least i'm #1 in something ;P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:08 am 
Reaper

Quote:
I think we also should add a confirmation if we REALLY want to quaff that healing potion in our bag

no, no, no make it *REALLY*, it would make it uberfun :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]