ToME: the Tales of Maj'Eyal

Everything about ToME
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:30 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

What to call the non-Tolkienian/non-Norse module?
EGGS (Experimental Generic Game Setting) 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
NAME (Not About Middle Earth) 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
Some name involving my own (such as ISNband) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
None of the above (though a third module still sounds good) 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Keep your original work in one of the other two--a third isn't necessary! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:23 pm 
Uruivellas

As some of you might have guessed from the previous poll I started, I hope to work on three T-Engine modules in parallel:

1. T-Plus, for those who just want additions and tweaks to standard ToME; even the "new" artifacts and ego items I keep in this module should have a feel consistent with Middle-earth.

2. Norseband, which I intend to set in a "folkloric Earth" with emphasis on the Norse mythos and culture.

3. A third module for mostly original material which isn't appropriate in either a Tolkienian or a Norse setting. (Some of my creations currently testing in T-Plus, will most likely end up here: the Angel and Teddy-bear races, the artifacts which don't draw on a pre-existing mythos or another author's work...)
Which of the names above seems most appropriate for this third "if in doubt, move it here" module? I'm open to suggestions...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:41 pm 
Archmage

Quote:
3. A third module for mostly original material which isn't appropriate in either a Tolkienian or a Norse setting. (Some of my creations currently testing in T-Plus, will most likely end up here: the Angel and Teddy-bear races, the artifacts which don't draw on a pre-existing mythos or another author's work...)
Which of the names above seems most appropriate for this third "if in doubt, move it here" module? I'm open to suggestions...

Zangband? </Joke>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:47 pm 
Uruivellas

Nahhh, don't want to get the Z Devteam after me; it's true that their variant does have everything coders wanted to cram in (and ought to have been called AtoZangband, considering). But what would you seriously choose as the third module's name?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]