Tome 2.3.6 file is broken.
Bugger, how'd that happen. Sorry about that.
I downloaded it and got the error on CRC error on src/tolua.ilf. My local copy of the zip (the one I uploaded) works just fine. When I compare the local copy with the one I downloaded they are both the exact same size (14,648,891) but they do have different MD5 checksums. Mediafire must have screwed it up.
Anyway, the rest of the archive extracts ok (tried both winrar and 7zip) and it only the single file with the error. You don't need anything in the src directory to play, so the tome.exe will still work fine.
I have re-upped the original zip and a new one with all the source code removed (much smaller). This time I have tested both zips, the checksums match and they extract without errors.
No Source code:http://www.mediafire.com/file/1sff0x0xc ... -nosrc.zip
md5(tome236-nosrc.zip) ==> 3412d1be90f215c1bf631868110c6443
Reup:http://www.mediafire.com/file/y9rqtgpbv ... 6-reup.zip
md5(tome236-reup.zip) ==> 4be2f3690f54626e30cd26cea1d2a916
Edit: Looking through my old directories I also found a folder of what I think was the official tome 2.3.5. No sure if I have fixed the font file or changed the preferences in this one or not yet. I wouldn't recoment it anyway, theres an annoying bug where sometimes the princess rooms don't generate, so you have to leave and come back. The main reason I moved to 2.3.6. But here it is for posterity.http://www.mediafire.com/file/r3odeexgx ... 35-win.zip
md5(tome235-win.zip) ==> 17c0d36cf804500579e3cc94ca3b9915